Reserved: OCT 05, 2020
Locked: March 10, 2021
EST Delivery: Sep-Oct 2021

orderStatusCode: "15-1"
reservationAdminStatus: "ACTIVE_ORDER_CONFIRMED"
reservationStatus: "ACTIVE"
toEstmtdDlvryDate: null
vin: null
How do you see this data? I'm assuming you are looking at source code from somewhere...

·
61 Posts
How do you see this data? I'm assuming you are looking at source code from somewhere...
Yes, using the browser developer tools. Here's a link to a how-to posting for Chrome. Or, type in the search bar for others.

·
18 Posts
Yes, using the browser developer tools. Here's a link to a how-to posting for Chrome. Or, type in the search bar for others.
worked great! Thank you!

Reactions: jdaytonps54

·
2022 , ID.4 Pro S AWD
62 Posts
My order status turned to 15-2 a couple of days ago. Today i notice the VIN is populated also. Hopefully this will move along fast

·
832 Posts
Hmmmm I'm starting to wonder if my Pro-S AWD has been lost. It went to status 15-2 on 28-July, it is still showing status of 15-2. It is also showing estimated delivery dates between 15-Sept to 15-Oct, but there is still no VIN number??!!

·
34 Posts
Hmmmm I'm starting to wonder if my Pro-S AWD has been lost. It went to status 15-2 on 28-July, it is still showing status of 15-2. It is also showing estimated delivery dates between 15-Sept to 15-Oct, but there is still no VIN number??!!
Thats weird - you went to 15-2 before I did, (only a couple days before) and my car is 20-1. The only difference seems to be gradient (unless you just didn't include gradient in your signature line but did actually order it), but that shouldn't affect what happens after it hits 15-2. Really makes you wonder how VW prioritizes build order. It could be anything from complex and well thought out sequence to maximize efficiency to "well it doesn't really matter what the order is so we just do 'em randomly."

·
832 Posts
Thats weird - you went to 15-2 before I did, (only a couple days before) and my car is 20-1. The only difference seems to be gradient (unless you just didn't include gradient in your signature line but did actually order it), but that shouldn't affect what happens after it hits 15-2. Really makes you wonder how VW prioritizes build order. It could be anything from complex and well thought out sequence to maximize efficiency to "well it doesn't really matter what the order is so we just do 'em randomly."
Nope, I did not order the Gradient package, just the Statement package.

·
ID.4 PRO S Galaxy Mythos Black Ext Galaxy Black Int
14 Posts
PRO S AWD Black/Black
Locked: March 10, 2021
EST Delivery: Sep-Oct 2021

orderStatusCode: "15-1"
I just checked and my status code is now 15-2 - so in production I think.

·
5 Posts
I just checked and my status code is now 15-2 - so in production I think.
So you were in 15-1 for around 20 days? Do you remember how long it took from 03 to 15-1? I'm at the 20 day mark, hoping to get to 15-1 any day now...

·
14 Posts
So you were in 15-1 for around 20 days? Do you remember how long it took from 03 to 15-1? I'm at the 20 day mark, hoping to get to 15-1 any day now...
I have no idea how long I was at 15-1 because until recently I did not even know about these codes.
From what I understand 15-1 means that production is scheduled.

my reserved and lock dates were in my posting I replied to:

Locked: MAR 10, 2021

·
ID.4 AWD Pro S, Scale Silver
120 Posts
Typically you're in 15-1 status (production scheduled) for the longest amount of time (sometimes months) - it all really depends on what trims the lines are building. Once you get to 15-2 status that means your car is being actively built (takes 1-2 weeks) and then the VIN will be assigned close to completion.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD Gradient Mythos Black Reserved 4/18/2021 Order locked 6/21/2021
11 Posts
AWD PRO S Gradient Mythos Black/Black
Reserved: April 18, 2021
Locked: June 21, 2021
EST Delivery: Sep 2021 - Oct 2021

orderStatusCode: "10"

My car was at orderStatusCode: 03 for a little under 3 months and then changed to "10" last week.

·
224 Posts
Our order of an AWD S (not gradient) changed to 15-2. I have not been checking for a couple of weeks, so I don’t know when the change happened exactly but I am glad that there is progress. Reserved on the release day and locked in in March.

·
14 Posts
Finally got my "It's on the way" email today.
Almost 1 year since I placed my pre-order

configurationRoute: "/models/id.4/trims/2021/pro-with-4motion/edit/exterior-color/0e0e/interior-color/n0c-me/package/pro%20s%20(statement)"
orderStatusCode: "20-1"
reservationAdminStatus: "LEAVING_FACTORY"

Reactions: MCheiron

·
774 Posts
Reserved September 23, 2020 (First Day of Reservations)
Kings Red - Pro S Gradient AWD
Locked January 2021
Estimate says Sept 2021 - Oct 2021
orderStatusCode "15-1"
@Swimrwo did you get your AWD yet? Another member here @Trekkie who reserved on 9-6-21 just got theirs with the same color and spec as you.

·
774 Posts
Are you sure that was an AWD? I saw that but I thought it was RWD.
Yes, he already has a RWD when he posted that info about his AWD order 2 months ago. And if it was a RWD order made on day 1, it would have arrived months ago.

Reactions: Spin
121 - 140 of 184 Posts