Volkswagen ID Forum banner
141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
61 Posts
My Dealer gave me an ETA of 11/15 - 11/25. Has your Dealer given you a timeframe?
Back on 9/13 he said "November".
From the timelines I've seen, it looks like it will likely be at least 35 days, up to 45, days, after it gets loaded onto a ship.

·
Blue AWD Pro S Gradient
21 Posts
So, I was looking at the shipping logs. Here are the shipments this year (labeling isn't consistent, so I may have missed a few, and October is incomplete):

Jan 253
Feb 365
Mar 1237
Apr 1884
May 1600
Jun 1889
Jul 1850
Aug 436
Sep 1465 (incl 175 labeled A-SUVE, which I assume means Awd SUV Electric)
Oct 763 (incl 539 labeled A-SUVE)

So, it looks like deliveries are around 1800 a month when running smoothly and AWDs may be ramping up recently.

·
31 Posts
  • Reserved 9/30/2020
  • AWD Pro S in Blue
  • I can't remember when I locked the order
  • I did receive an email on 3/17/2021 with a delivery update of "October-December 2021"
  • The car arrived at the Massachusetts dealership on 10/1/2021

·
18 Posts
Got my "Leaving the Factory" email on 10/6. It says estimated delivery Nov - Dec 2021. Coming in to Houston port and then needs to make the trek up to Dallas.

·
Premium Member
2021 VW id.4 AWD pre-order
21 Posts
Got my "Leaving the Factory" email on 10/6. It says estimated delivery Nov - Dec 2021. Coming in to Houston port and then needs to make the trek up to Dallas.
I got the same email on 10/9, though oddly the portal doesn't reflect this. My dealer (in Denver) provided a VIN and said estimated 10/13 departure and 11/8 port arrival.

Do you have any more information on the vessel yours is expected to be on? I'd imagine mine will be on the same.

·
21 Posts
I received the same email on 10/6 with delivery to Bend, OR. I'm assuming my car will go through Houston as well. Hoping for a status change to 20-2 soon.

·
18 Posts
I got the same email on 10/9, though oddly the portal doesn't reflect this. My dealer (in Denver) provided a VIN and said estimated 10/13 departure and 11/8 port arrival.

Do you have any more information on the vessel yours is expected to be on? I'd imagine mine will be on the same.
I don't know which ship it will be on but would love that sort of detail. It would be cool to watch it cross the Atlantic. I'm sure someone on here knows how to find that detail. Heck - if they can look at the source code, I'm sure they can find the vessel name like they do for status. :)

·
18 Posts
I received the same email on 10/6 with delivery to Bend, OR. I'm assuming my car will go through Houston as well. Hoping for a status change to 20-2 soon.
Houston vs. California? California seems to make more sense for delivery to Bend.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I don't know which ship it will be on but would love that sort of detail. It would be cool to watch it cross the Atlantic. I'm sure someone on here knows how to find that detail. Heck - if they can look at the source code, I'm sure they can find the vessel name like they do for status. :)
I've looked through the source code... ship name isn't there, sadly, and VIN has also been removed. No matter for me anyways, since the graphql query for mine still yields 15-2, though the dealer confirmed a VIN and anticpated 10/13 sailing.

I will keep my eyes on PWL's sailing schedule and the Port of Houston's arrival schedule and post again when there is some correlation. :)

·
18 Posts
I've looked through the source code... ship name isn't there, sadly, and VIN has also been removed. No matter for me anyways, since the graphql query for mine still yields 15-2, though the dealer confirmed a VIN and anticpated 10/13 sailing.

I will keep my eyes on PWL's sailing schedule and the Port of Houston's arrival schedule and post again when there is some correlation. :)
That would be great. Please keep us posted. I'm waiting on a call back from my dealer to see if they have more details. Will post if anything worthwhile comes out of the conversation.

·
2022 , ID.4 Pro S AWD
62 Posts
Does anyone know which ships departed Emden on 9/29?
My dealer told me my car is on a ship that departed 9/29. She also said my car's ETA is 11/24-12/4

·
18 Posts
Does anyone know which ships departed Emden on 9/29?
My dealer told me my car is on a ship that departed 9/29. She also said my car's ETA is 11/24-12/4
I found this website that has a link to PWL Shipping. If you enter in some data there you can see the schedule (which downloads to your PC as a PDF). Official Track Your VW delivery status From Germany Thread

here's an example of what I was able to find today. I don't see any for a 9/29 ship date but at least you can see vessel names.

Attachments

·
774 Posts
Too bad it appears they have quit updating the portal for some of the steps. Now we get even less info unless we bug our dealers more.

·
ID.4 AWD Pro S, Scale Silver
121 Posts
Just got a surprise call from my dealer that my AWD Pro S just came in on the transporter! I'm in San Diego and was frankly surprised that they already have it because I'm still stuck at Step 4 (Leaving Factory) on the Wheel of Pain and am still at order status 20-2. I knew I was on Bishu Highway which offloaded in Houston about 10 days ago but I assumed the cars were stuck in customs because the order status didn't change. This is obviously incorrect and the Wheel of Pain does NOT reflect reality. So a lot of people may be getting surprise calls from their dealer (especially if you're in 20-2 order status which seems to indicate the car is loaded on a ship).

·
48 Posts
Currently(10/13) the only vehicle carrier moored in EMDEN.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Currently(10/13) the only vehicle carrier moored in EMDEN.

Terminal: Emden
Vessel name (length): FELICITY ACE (200m)
Call sign: 3ECX4 / FELICITY ACE (200m)
Flag: PA
Type of ship: seagoing ship
Arrival: 10/12/2021 4:50 a.m.
Departure: 10/15/2021 3:30 a.m.
Kai: Emspier
Departure port: Baltimore
Destination port: Halifax
Gross number of registers: 60,118
As of: 14.10.2021 4:00 a.m.

·
61 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Here's the most recent schedule that I've seen. I believe we are in Week 41.
For the Felicity Ace which is in the port of Emden as of now (14-Oct), and using Voyage 076a as a template (Bishu Highway)...

Depart Emden: 15 Oct (per port schedule)
Arrive Halifax: 25 Oct
Arrive Davisville: 27 Oct
Arrive Houston: 3 Nov

·
61 Posts
Using Voyage 076a as a template (Bishu Highway), and the predicted departure from the Emden port schedule (15-Oct):

Halifax: 25 Oct
Davisville: 27 Oct
Houston: 3 Nov
Not likely since Bishu Highway was anchored at Veracruz just 10 hours ago...

141 - 160 of 185 Posts