Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
512 Posts
Here are a few more recent videos of the ID.4

Anyone else think this maybe a cubbie left of the steering wheel?

·
70 Posts
Reactions: CJamie

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st, Dusk Blue
117 Posts
Where did you find those graphics? I saw a British review of the car and they mentioned the small glove box there. Another weird thing is they didn’t move the light switches to the right side of the steering wheel near the door in the right hand drive models, so you have to reach behind the wheel to activate the lights in those cars. Less than ideal.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
Where did you find those graphics? I saw a British review of the car and they mentioned the small glove box there. Another weird thing is they didn’t move the light switches to the right side of the steering wheel near the door in the right hand drive models, so you have to reach behind the wheel to activate the lights in those cars. Less than ideal.
Page 299 of the Owner's Manual.

Link to the manual:

·
254 Posts
I’m not sure if this video has been posted so I’ll add it to the thread.

Reactions: ErickF

·
777 Posts
Not good feedback of the Electrify America charging process -

Plug-in and charge is suppose to be in the version 2.1 update which will help this problem greatly.

·
90 Posts
Plug-in and charge is suppose to be in the version 2.1 update which will help this problem greatly.
I hope that it is included in 2.1, but the info I saw said an update later this year would add the feature.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts