Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
2021 First Edition
177 Posts
I love the Moonstone Grey color. Does the Pro-S have a black or silver rear pillar? I think a fully black roof with a black pillar would look great.

That basic interior, though... so happy I got the FE.

·
48 Posts
Thanks. I want mine!!!

And thanks for the close-up of the fabric. I was a bit worried about it being "too basic", but your photo helps. I'm very curious for the exact color but I am sure I'll like it well enough.

·
ID. 4 Pro - Scale Silver
33 Posts
When you configured the car was the interior described as “black fabric” or something else?

·
ID.4 Pro S Moonstone Grey
162 Posts
Awesome details !
Did you happen to see if there is a cut out for a trailer hitch under the bumper? The mystery question for all Pro and Pro S models.

·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome details !
Did you happen to see if there is a cut out for a trailer hitch under the bumper? The mystery question for all Pro and Pro S models.
I forgot to look. I can email the request over to sales person I spoke today.

·
11 Posts
I love the Moonstone Grey color. Does the Pro-S have a black or silver rear pillar? I think a fully black roof with a black pillar would look great.

That basic interior, though... so happy I got the FE.
Only the 1st and gradient have the silver C pillar.

·
ID. 4 Pro - Scale Silver
33 Posts
I’ve got the same question. I thought black was the only interior color for the Pro cloth, regardless of paint color. I prefer that gray.
While I think the gray (lighter than black) is nice, I don’t love how it is executed. That said, I think if this is what is shipping on “base” Pro models the wife will be happy. We ordered a scale silver and were bracing for the “radiant heat” of black interior in summer.

·
144 Posts
Great photos, I'm sold on Pro! Simple, functional. The one time I bought a loaded car was to get automatic braking. Never used half the stuff. Opened the moonroof once to see if it worked. IMO the center screens on most cars are a distraction when driving and increase the chance of getting into a wreck, but ID 4 has an additional screen on steering wheel which cuts the risk. If you are torn btn Mach e and ID 4, then watch Alex on Autos fair comparison of the two on YouTube where he does brilliant job comparing and contrasting them. To me the low ground clearance on the Mach e is a deal breaker. However, the longer hood means Mach e may do even better in frontal crashes, the type that causes the most deaths per insurance statistics on IIHS.

·
167 Posts
While I think the gray (lighter than black) is nice, I don’t love how it is executed. That said, I think if this is what is shipping on “base” Pro models the wife will be happy. We ordered a scale silver and were bracing for the “radiant heat” of black interior in summer.
I answered my own question. I believe that is the “black” cloth interior. Looking at the Monroney sticker above, in the image at top right you see “Moonstone...” that is the exterior, and below that you can see “Black Cloth...” that’s the interior color. It’s in the same place on my Monroney sticker, I’ve attached the same area.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts