Volkswagen ID Forum banner

ID.4 Purchasing Questions

16K views 98 replies 40 participants last post by  Gamma rays 
That's great that you're having this experience. What dealership did you have your reservation at?
I too "had" a reservation at Dick Hannah VW for an ID.4 AWD Pro S. I was told by a friend who ordered an RWD ID.4 there this Summer that they tried to charge him 7K over dealer invoice (dealer add-on's and markup) After hearing his story and the 3 hrs he spent arguing with the Sales Manager at Dick Hannah I ended up calling another VW dealer and inquiring about dealer markup on the Id.4's. I was told by a Sales Consultant at Herzog-Meier VW "You will only pay MSRP here" I asked if I could change dealerships and he suggested I call VW Customer Care and ask. Needless to say, I made the call and switched my order no problem and confirmed It recently when I reviewed my order. I haven't received my AWD ID.4 Pro S yet and don't expect it until Dec/Jan so we will see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.