Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In today’s announcement video, in various photos/videos, and in non-U.S. VW press releases, one could see: (1) a two-tone grey/brown interior w/ stitching; and (2) 3D LED cluster taillights. See photos attached.

Does anyone know if this interior and these taillights will be options on U.S. versions? I’m really hoping that’s the case as both were a big part of the reason I reserved an ID.4 today. Not clear from the preorder site.

B282CDCE-5632-4CC0-BF08-564957CA2B05.jpeg

·
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition (black) // 2003 VW Jetta TDI // 2004 VW R32 // 2019 VW Tiguan SEL R-Line
10 Posts
Pretty sure a no on the interior based on selection I saw when making my reservation. I am hoping for the 3D taillights, but thinking it will also be no based on press images being shown for the US 1st Edition.

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure a no on the interior based on selection I saw when making my reservation. I am hoping for the 3D taillights, but thinking it will also be no based on press images being shown for the US 1st Edition.
Yeah, that seems to be the case on both accounts. Very disappointing.

It’d be nice to have the option; I’d certainly pay more.

·
227 Posts
I think those are on the more expensive Max, which is only available in Europe. That’s why we shouldn’t look at a French brochure. Can’t read it or get it! 😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts