Volkswagen ID Forum banner

ID.4 Rear Passenger Rattle

Tags
rattle
2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  NikkiHershy 
#1 ·
Hello,

i just picked up my new ID.4 today. To my surprise there is an annoying rattle seeming to come from the rear passenger side moonroof area. The noise seems to comemore precisely behind the rear passenger grab-handle. has anyone experienced this?

Total bummer

VW ID.4 Rear Passenger Rattle

#2 ·
Mine did the same…was driving me crazy UNTIL I found the the headliner need to be re-snapped into place. When the sunshade is fully open I simply pressed the headliner and top (right near the glass roof) together….actually squeezed them together and there was a clear snap sound. I went around the entire opening and found 4 or 5 more snaps. Haven’t had a sound or rattle since….. Not sure this is your issue, but it worked for me.

#3 ·
Exactly this kind of a rattle started after 14000km for me. Near the left rear door handle. Not always. But it’s loud. Let us know if you find the reason for yours. I think it’s coming from inside the door. Other than that car has been rattle free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.