Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st ed
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. As I was looking at my ID.4 I noticed an empty space under the central console, so I designed a bin that fits under. Please visit my Etsy shop if you would like to order one. International buyers outside the US get $5.00 back after the purchase to offset high international shipping cost.

The picture shows the painted version. The raw print looks a bit rougher and may require post-processing.

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st ed
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st ed
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st ed
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like a great product. What is the rough shipping cost?
to CA is less than $6, but you should estimate it yourself. I think you can di that on Etsy

·
7 Posts
I would also be willing to pay for the stl. I have a 3d printer and the filament but haven't gotten around to learning design.

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st ed
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Reactions: Black_Knight

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st ed
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: cackhanded

·
379 Posts
Cheers. I'll see can I find somewhere to print it.
You can find people, maker spaces, labs, or companies near you that are willing to 3d print parts using this database:

Make sure to filter the map with the option "Print on Demand". You will need to run 2 separate searches. If you select "PrusaPrinter Users" and NOT "Labs, Makerspaces, Shop" it will show you who in your area are individuals that are willing to print out the parts. Some people likely will print out for only cost of materials. Then run a second search with the filter selected as just "Labs, Makerspaces, Shop" and NOT "PrusaPrinter Users". This will then show companies that are willing to print, but the fee may be higher. For some reason the database doesn't seem to show both the "PrusaPrinter Users" and the "Lab, Makerspaces, Shop" if both are selected on at the same time. Not sure why that is. Maybe it would work for you, but not me. That's why I said to run 2 searches.

This database is worldwide so regardless of where anyone lives the database is helpful.

·
167 Posts
I smashed the "order" button immediately on this one. I'm going to try some foamy drawer liner in there to try to quiet things down a bit. Can't wait to get it!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts