Volkswagen ID Forum banner

ID4 dealer purchase experience, knowledge is power

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  phaminator 
#1 ·
Hello, new to this forum and do not expect to get my pre ordered ID4 anytime soon however this got me thinking of the purchase process and possible pitfalls. I ran into someone else's comments over purchasing experience and how they ran into dealer problems, such as the dredged add ons. Is any one else running into this: last minute purchase markups and add ons? I have emailed my dealer to see what to expect and if I need to switch dealers if they are going to make this experience difficult. Also my dealer location is San Diego, California.

#2 ·
Welcome, @estebin
There are already a number of posts that talk about their dealer experiences, both good and not-so-good, take a look around thru the search.

Also, there are quite a number of us from California (and some from San Diego as well) that are very active on this board.

What configuration have you ordered? What is your color choice?

#3 ·
Welcome, @estebin
There are already a number of posts that talk about their dealer experiences, both good and not-so-good, take a look around thru the search.

Also, there are quite a number of us from California (and some from San Diego as well) that are very active on this board.

What configuration have you ordered? What is your color choice?
Thank you for the welcome, I have seen some of the experiences. Just wanted to create a one stop post where everyone can share their purchase adventure. I reserved the Pro S in blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.