Volkswagen ID Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Dusk Blue FE
36 Posts
Which dealer? I'm near Salem and I sent them an email and the reply says their demo unit will be mid summer. Didn't know anything else. (Their response to my ID.4 info request was a reply about some used 2019 cars. Not confidence building! Doesn't look like they can find their a$$ with both hands.)
My dealer is Power, in Corvallis. It's amateur hour there, too.

·
101 Posts
So I’ve got a ProS on order and in my discussion with VWOA on another topic I asked ... "Where's my car?". This is their response, "I was able to find your reservation using your email and I see you reserved the Pro S RWD! Deliveries of the first orders are expected to begin in May, with customer reservations to be matched to Pro RWD production slots within the next 30 days. All dates are estimated as of 2/9/2021. Actual delivery times may vary and are subject to change."

So I would expect the FE to be all delivered prior to that. I also expect the silly portal announcements to behave/react more correctly for the Pro orders also as it will be less of a Cluster at that point.

·
Blue ID.4 FE, Jan., OR
5 Posts
I just received an email from the sales manager at my Salem, Oregon dealer. He says that they aren't even getting a demo until until April 16th. He didn't say anything about my FE order...

·
4 Posts
I helped my parents apply for it September 2020 and they were approved November 2020, almost exactly two months. Had we known it was that quick, and VW would delay the ID.4, we would have applied later.
Hi there. Thanks for the info. Who is your SoCal dealer? So far Norm Reeves in Irvine is the only approved dealer I see on the CVA list. Still waiting for my approval but didn't submit app until 1/21/21. Going to reach out to DTLA VW and see if they can fill out the paperwork to be added.

·
101 Posts
Hi there. Thanks for the info. Who is your SoCal dealer? So far Norm Reeves in Irvine is the only approved dealer I see on the CVA list. Still waiting for my approval but didn't submit app until 1/21/21. Going to reach out to DTLA VW and see if they can fill out the paperwork to be added.
Herman Cook VW in Encinitas is on the list, and I'll probably go through them if I buy an ID.4. Still, I'm curious which dealer @michael chose.

·
4 Posts
Okay thanks for that. I sent over CVA grant program dealer apps to DTLA VW and Santa Monica VW this morning.

·
Blue ID.4 FE, Jan., OR
5 Posts
Update to my update: VW of Salem (Oregon) receives their demo unit 3/24. That's cool.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts