Volkswagen ID Forum banner
2121 - 2140 of 2280 Posts

·
32 Posts
Lucky! CONGRATS! Keep us posted on the receiving process, and maybe even invoice details if you dint mind? Would like to keep an eye out if my dealer tries to gouge me. I'm suppsed to get mine Jan-Feb. Been 20-1 since December 17th.

·
Blue AWD Pro S Gradient
57 Posts
Can anyone explain how Panama Canal queuing works? Even better, where you can find a list of ships scheduled to transit today? Crystal Ray, which I hope my ID.4 is on, is anchored outside of the canal, working its way through the backlog.

·
ID4 Pro S Gradient AWD Dusk Blue Metallic
24 Posts
Found an updated shipping list on another forum. Listed as internal use only, don't know how they got it. View attachment 8609
Looks like our car will probably be on the Glovis, leaving Emden on Jan 31 and docking in Benicia on 4th of March...that would align with our dealer's estimate, but falls outside of the estimate VW has on the Portal.

·
4 Posts
Oct 20 15-1
Nov 5 15-2
Nov 30 moved to 20-1
Dec 21 moved to 20-2 I thought Siem Confucius but it appear isn't going to Houston so now think it maybe on the Med. Highway left Emden on Dec 18th .
Coming to Houston on Jan 10th

Just went to
30-2 Unloaded from ship, not cleared customs yet.

So it seems it was on the Med Highway which just left Houston 1-12-2022

AWD Pro S Statement Blue w grey seats

·
14 Posts
Nov 30 moved to 20-1
Dec 21 moved to 20-2 I thought Siem Confucius but it appear isn't going to Houston so now think it maybe on the Med. Highway left Emden on Dec 18th .
Coming to Houston on Jan 10th

Just went to
30-2 Unloaded from ship, not cleared customs yet.

So it seems it was on the Med Highway which just left Houston 1-12-2022
From 20-1 to today, this is my status update timeline, too. Getting close!

·
VW ID4 AWD Pro S
22 Posts
So went 20-1 on Dec. 15, and still there. Called the dealer and they are estimating delivery now between March 7 and 21st. I am almost positive that my car is sitting in Emden waiting for the next ship that will bring it to Houston. Last I saw the RCC Prestige is heading to Emden, maybe ? Up side is I got my VIN from the call.

·
22 Posts
Hi, What website are you using to track Rcc Prestige? I am tracking SFL Conductor as I think my ID.4 is on it but vesselfinder.com has not shown movement of it for 4-5 days. I know that it's moving but I just want to see how close it is to the east coast (Davisville). Thanks and good luck!

·
ID4 AWD Pro
244 Posts
Hi, What website are you using to track Rcc Prestige? I am tracking SFL Conductor as I think my ID.4 is on it but vesselfinder.com has not shown movement of it for 4-5 days. I know that it's moving but I just want to see how close it is to the east coast (Davisville). Thanks and good luck!

·
22 Posts

·
AWD Pro S Gradient King's Red
21 Posts
MarineTraffic app on Google play store.

·
AWD King's red
7 Posts
So went 20-1 on Dec. 15, and still there. Called the dealer and they are estimating delivery now between March 7 and 21st. I am almost positive that my car is sitting in Emden waiting for the next ship that will bring it to Houston. Last I saw the RCC Prestige is heading to Emden, maybe ? Up side is I got my VIN from the call.
It looks like RCC Prestige is bound for Ferrol, Spain after Emden so not back to US.

·
AWD King's red
7 Posts
Thanks for the updated info I was looking for that PDF. My AWD Pro S went 20-1 on 12/17/2021. I was hoping it would be on the Siem Cicero but according to my dealer it is still in Zwickau waiting for shipment to the port. I was told mid to late Feb ETA right now.
My AWD Pro S gradient King red is on same timeline as yours, still at 20-1 since mid December. Not only that, we have the same dealershi, so it is likely that we will get our cars at same time. The dealer mentioned that they expect 8 cars coming in at the same delivery.

2121 - 2140 of 2280 Posts