Volkswagen ID Forum banner
2141 - 2160 of 2280 Posts

·
45 Posts
It might be making a pit stop to pick up parts, delivering cars, or something other before making its way across the Atlantic. Unless there is a full manifest we won't know where it actually will be traveling.

·
22 Posts
My dealer called yesterday confirming my ID.4 is, in fact, on the SFL Conductor. Yay! It's due in port (Davisville) Tuesday morning. That's about an hour from my dealer in MA. getting excited!

·
308 Posts
My dealer called yesterday confirming my ID.4 is, in fact, on the SFL Conductor. Yay! It's due in port (Davisville) Tuesday morning. That's about an hour from my dealer in MA. getting excited!
Same here. Can’t wait.

·
308 Posts
According to ‘Marine Traffic’ it is due in Davisville at 1900 jan 16.
Shipfix is more up to date than MarineTraffic. Shows arrival as 8 am on the 18th.

Also, here’s the Davisville berthing schedule, which shows the 18th:

Reactions: Lotus54

·
ID4 AWD Pro
244 Posts
Did yours change to 20-2? Mine supposed to be on SFL but it's still 20-1.

·
ID4 AWD Pro
244 Posts
Shipfix is more up to date than MarineTraffic. Shows arrival as 8 am on the 18th.

Also, here’s the Davisville berthing schedule, which shows the 18th:

Just changed to 1/19 8AM.

·
308 Posts
Did yours change to 20-2? Mine supposed to be on SFL but it's still 20-1.
If your status isn't at 20-2 and/or your dealer didn't give you a ship number, then how do you know that yours is on any ship at all? Do you have any other source of status info? I haven't heard of many cases of people going from status 20-1 directly to status 30-x (arrived in U.S.), though it's not unheard of, I guess, given the poor overall communicatons from VW.

·
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S w/ Gradient Package - Reserved 3/11/21 - Locked in 8/26/21
38 Posts
It looks like Izzy has delayed the Siem Cicero's arrival in Baltimore by a day and a half. It was originally estimated to be January 17th @ 21:00.

·
16 Posts
It looks like Izzy has delayed the Siem Cicero's arrival in Baltimore by a day and a half. It was originally estimated to be January 17th @ 21:00.

Yeah I saw that too. My Id.4 is on Siem Cicero as well. The wait continues.

·
ID4 AWD Pro
244 Posts
If your status isn't at 20-2 and/or your dealer didn't give you a ship number, then how do you know that yours is on any ship at all? Do you have any other source of status info? I haven't heard of many cases of people going from status 20-1 directly to status 30-x (arrived in U.S.), though it's not unheard of, I guess, given the poor overall communicatons from VW.
It's what my dealer told me that it'll be on ship between 1/6-2/9. Now I'm thinking IDK if they meant on "ANY" ship leaving port during that period, or on the ship left port on 1/6, which is SFL Conductor.
No, they didn't give me a ship number.

·
308 Posts
It's what my dealer told me that it'll be on ship between 1/6-2/9. Now I'm thinking IDK if they meant on "ANY" ship leaving port during that period, or on the ship left port on 1/6, which is SFL Conductor.
Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed that yours is on the Conductor and will be in your driveway soon!

·
45 Posts
If you didn't get a ship number it is not on a ship. Mine has been keeping me updated and it shows a ship departure (ETA) of 1/5 but I am still at factory with no ship. Salesperson says that my Id4 is still on land. They have massive delays and I'm expecting my car in March or April.

·
45 Posts
If you didn't get a ship number it is not on a ship. Mine has been keeping me updated and it shows a ship departure (ETA) of 1/5 but I am still at factory with no ship. Salesperson says that my Id4 is still on land. They have massive delays and I'm expecting my car in March or April.
Font Screenshot Number Parallel Rectangle

·
42 Posts
My sales guy didn’t seem too interested in finding any more information. Pretty minimal and certainly not ship.
But a chat on VW got me a VIN and it went 20-2 some time ago, and with ships leaving (and going to Houston) it seems likely on Conductor.

It would be nice if the owner portal showed more information- with better accuracy.

·
ID.4 Pro-S AWD
9 Posts
Has anybody found an updated schedule for ships leaving Emden? I haven't been able to figure out what is loading for Houston next.

Yesterday VW Chat said it's on the dock still, but leaving "very very very soon" The dealer said it "seems to be on a ship" but no further info. Hoping it's a bit seasick instead of seagull target.

still at 20-1 since Dec 11, Pro-S AWD Colorado area.

·
308 Posts
Has anybody found an updated schedule for ships leaving Emden? I haven't been able to figure out what is loading for Houston next.

Yesterday VW Chat said it's on the dock still, but leaving "very very very soon" The dealer said it "seems to be on a ship" but no further info. Hoping it's a bit seasick instead of seagull target.

still at 20-1 since Dec 11, Pro-S AWD Colorado area.
Check the Carrier Vessel Tracking tab of the tracking spreadsheet. It's kept pretty up to date:

You can also check the Emden berthing schedule directly:

·
AWD Pro S Gradient King's Red
21 Posts
Check the Carrier Vessel Tracking tab of the tracking spreadsheet. It's kept pretty up to date:

Everytime I try to use the PWL website it gives me 29/2021 or something and I have yet to find a newer one than the one posted by solartim 5 days ago.

2141 - 2160 of 2280 Posts