Volkswagen ID Forum banner

201 - 220 of 256 Posts

·
178 Posts
There is a lot of mixed messaging on on ID.3 2.1. One of the German forums says 2/22 -
Tue 16 Feb 2021, 8:00 p.m. From 02/22 2.1 should be ready. We'll see if this is really the case ...

Some of the U.K. forums say, okay, we'll see what update you actually come away with.

It is soon, no doubt. Also, ID.3 2.1 maybe "final-ish" in beta testing now. I wonder how close ID.4 2.1 is to ID.3 2.1?

Probably good to give links when possible, let everyone who wants to read the source materials:

Volkswagen ID.3 Forum

Speak EV - Electric Car Forums Volkswagen ID.3
ID.3 software updates 2.0 and 2.1

U.K. forums are in English, you can use Google Chrome to translate the German forum
From the German forum:

I take this to be the first week of March?

·
VW ID.4 1st (originally Pro, changed to 1st in Jan).
141 Posts
SIEM Cicero is parked offshore from Houston. Awaiting a slot, I guess. For all I know, the bottleneck might be just waiting for a harbor pilot.

Anyone know what pier the thing will tie up to? I found one vehicle unloading area in Google Earth, but there might be more than one.

·
362 Posts
SIEM Cicero is parked offshore from Houston. Awaiting a slot, I guess. For all I know, the bottleneck might be just waiting for a harbor pilot.
Looks like a ton of marine traffic looking to get into Houston. Bishu Hwy has been in a holding pattern for 2 days off the coast of Rhode Island.

·
141 Posts
Looks like a ton of marine traffic looking to get into Houston. Bishu Hwy has been in a holding pattern for 2 days off the coast of Rhode Island.
It is a bit hard telling who is waiting for what, but I believe the red dots are ships that are tankers and other oil related things, and green ones are cargo ships.

·
362 Posts
It is a bit hard telling who is waiting for what, but I believe the red dots are ships that are tankers and other oil related things, and green ones are cargo ships.
Either way, it looks like a stacked up mess that is going to take some time to sort thru.

·
1st Edition - Arriving in US
520 Posts
The Cicero seems to be sailing to port now. Perhaps we are just a few hours from all first round, 1st Edition D.4's being on US soil.

·
362 Posts
Viking Queen is finally in port at Emden showing a draught of 7.4m.

·
520 Posts

·
141 Posts
Going up Buffalo Bayou. Not at all what I expected - I don't see a suitable unloading pier up there. Maybe refueling???

·
520 Posts
Going up Buffalo Bayou. Not at all what I expected - I don't see a suitable unloading pier up there. Maybe refueling???
The Volkswagen terminal is just beyond the 610. She's almost there.

·
141 Posts
It wasn't obvious that this Bayou was navigable that far west. But I see where vwgoa is in Google, so it must be.

·
178 Posts
According to Vessefinder.com the Aristotle's date into Davisville has been moved to 3/1 from 2/25. The Davisville Berthing Schedule still says 2/26. Not sure what is going on there.

·
520 Posts
According to Vessefinder.com the Aristotle's date into Davisville has been moved to 3/1 from 2/25. The Davisville Berthing Schedule still says 2/26. Not sure what is going on there.
Maybe they are waiting for vehicles to be loaded on trains and truck carriers. Seems like the units that have already arrived were designated for dealerships late last week. The Davisville lots might not have space for a few thousand more vehicles.

·
362 Posts
Bishu Hwy has been anchored off of Rhode Island for several days now. I assume waiting to get into Davisville.

·
141 Posts
Poor weather in the North Atlantic??

·
520 Posts
She'll go to Mexico next.

201 - 220 of 256 Posts