Volkswagen ID Forum banner

221 - 240 of 256 Posts

·
362 Posts
That was like watching paint dry. It will probably be in port 24 to 36 hours - then what? Back to Emden??
I never would have guessed a ship that large could get that far up the Bayou into Houston.

·
362 Posts
Cicero in port in Houston.
Bishu Hwy finally in port at Davisville after sitting just off Rhode Island for 4 days.
Viking Queen still in port in Emden after 3 days.

·
VW ID.4 1st (originally Pro, changed to 1st in Jan).
141 Posts
Cicero in port in Houston.
Bishu Hwy finally in port at Davisville after sitting just off Rhode Island for 4 days.
Viking Queen still in port in Emden after 3 days.
Do we have any idea why it was that Bishu Hwy say offshore for 4 days? Was there some other ship occupying the pier, bad weather, or was it something else?

·
72 Posts
Do we have any idea why it was that Bishu Hwy say offshore for 4 days? Was there some other ship occupying the pier, bad weather, or was it something else?
Because the Goodwood was parked in Pier 1 at Davisville until the 18th & Bishu Hwy did not get permission to dock until Friday AM (18th) in the same slot.

·
362 Posts
Bishu Hwy is back on the move, heading for Houston, due in 28-February. Draught presently showing 8.1m, down from it's previous reading of 8.7m.

·
1st Edition - Arriving in US
520 Posts
I'm still seeing Cicero's reported draught at 7.7 meters - the same as her arrival nearly 24 hours ago.

·
362 Posts
I didn't see a change in Bishu's draught until I saw she was back underway. Not sure if being underway makes any difference, or if I just missed it before it headed back out.

·
141 Posts
I didn't see a change in Bishu's draught until I saw she was back underway. Not sure if being underway makes any difference, or if I just missed it before it headed back out.
It was the same with Cicero - the draught didn't change until it was underway again.

·
520 Posts
Make sense. In the absence of webcams in this area of the port, I wanted to get a feel for when offloads started.

·
520 Posts
Cicero has left port. Headed for Veracruz with a draught of 7m.

·
520 Posts
Berthing schedule updates. Starting to some atypical routing (e.g. direct to Baltimore without stop at Davisville).
  • Felicity Ace - newly added
  • Swift Ace - sailed from Bremerhaven and Zeebrugee - assumed just Audi and Porsche units
  • Viking Queen - removed from Davisville, sailing directly to Baltimore

Aristotle (LNG)CiceroBishu HwyConfucius (LNG)GoodwoodSwift AceViking QueenMediterranean HwyFelicity Ace
Emden
2/10​
1/22​
2/3​
TBD
2/28​
2/11​
2/17​
2/27​
2/16​
Halifax
2/17​
Davisville
3/1​
not sched
2/22​
3/25​
3/11​
3/4​
Baltimore
2/13​
3/7​
Jacksonville
3/4​
Houston
2/21​
3/1​
3/24​
3/2​
3/8​
3/17​
3/13​

Note: schedules for Baltimore and Jacksonville are limited windows and could appear while vessels are in transit.

·
Mythos Black FE- Reservation January 13 (Previously Pro S), Jan 13, 9:45 AM PST
84 Posts
So based on this, Houston and Davisville are about to be bombarded with ID4s.

·
ID.4 1st Blue
215 Posts
So based on this, Houston and Davisville are about to be bombarded with ID4s.
I was going to say the same. Also, I wonder whether ships that leave on or after 2/28 (currently only Goodwood) might carry ID4s with the 2.1 update installed. The rumors here say the update should be released by then.

·
362 Posts
Hmmm Felicity Ace is showing arrival at Halifax 1-March, present draught 9.3m.

·
141 Posts
Berthing schedule updates. Starting to some atypical routing (e.g. direct to Baltimore without stop at Davisville).
  • Felicity Ace - newly added
  • Swift Ace - sailed from Bremerhaven and Zeebrugee - assumed just Audi and Porsche units
  • Viking Queen - removed from Davisville, sailing directly to Baltimore

Aristotle (LNG)CiceroBishu HwyConfucius (LNG)GoodwoodSwift AceViking QueenMediterranean HwyFelicity Ace
Emden
2/10​
1/22​
2/3​
TBD
2/28​
2/11​
2/17​
2/27​
2/16​
Halifax
2/17​
Davisville
3/1​
not sched
2/22​
3/25​
3/11​
3/4​
Baltimore
2/13​
3/7​
Jacksonville
3/4​
Houston
2/21​
3/1​
3/24​
3/2​
3/8​
3/17​
3/13​

Note: schedules for Baltimore and Jacksonville are limited windows and could appear while vessels are in transit.

Something not right with Viking Queen - it takes more than one day to get from Baltimore to Houston.

·
520 Posts
Something to consider, though it would be hard to see why it would happen this way. I've seen Arteon Monroneys with San Diego POE. For this to happen, the vehicles would be offloaded at Veracruz and move by rail to port.

·
520 Posts
We
Something not right with Viking Queen - it takes more than one day to get from Baltimore to Houston.
They just haven't rescheduled the Houston call yet.

·
ID.4 1st Edition
12 Posts
Is Houston serving the entire west coast, or is there a port further west than that?

221 - 240 of 256 Posts