Volkswagen ID Forum banner

561 - 580 of 983 Posts

·
596 Posts
Ship info on 2-April @15:45. 3 ships heading to Emden, 1 ship leaving Emden.

Siem Confucius is unloading in Davisville
Med Hwy is on its way from Veracruz to Jacksonville
Goodwood is on its way from Houston to Veracruz
Siem Aristotle is on its way to Emden from Davisville, due 3-April
Felicity Ace is on its way to Emden from Baltimore, due 12-April
Viking Queen is on its way to Emden from Davisville, due 11-April
Bishu Hwy is on its way from Emden to Halifax, due 8-April
Siem Cicero is unloading in Baltimore.

·
58 Posts
Looks like the Confucius is scheduled for a 4am Sunday the 4th arrival as it stands now.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
626 Posts
Confucius is underway as well - headed to Baltimore.

Cicero still shows on marinetraffic.com as at the pier, but with a speed of 3kn. Something isn't adding up there.

·
596 Posts
Cicero is now showing underway at 4.4kts with a tug at each end.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Not much a draught change? I haven’t monitored this but .5m change doesn’t seem like much was unloaded?
It may not seem like much, but it has a few more ports of call to make. The lowest draught I think I have seen for these ships is around 7m or so.

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue Somewhere on the Gulf?
388 Posts
Cicero back underway to Jacksonville. See what happens with the wheel of torture tomorrow Good luck to all the Cicero hopefuls! Lol
Wow, that was really fast

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue Somewhere on the Gulf?
388 Posts
I enjoy that since the Cicero is traveling along the US coast we can more readily track its movements. Right now its east of Greenville, NC.

Reactions: ericy

·
22 Posts
As a Florida reservation holder, I'm excited for this week. We have 2 ships due in Jacksonville tomorrow and another one the 9th just in case.

·
ID.4 FE
64 Posts
Driving me nuts that my reservation didn't unload in Baltimore when it's 300+ miles closer to Chicago than Jacksonville or Houston. I wonder if it just boils down to the order in which they were loaded onto the ship.

·
22 Posts
Driving me nuts that my reservation didn't unload in Baltimore when it's 300+ miles closer to Chicago than Jacksonville or Houston. I wonder if it just boils down to the order in which they were loaded onto the ship.
The demo unit at our dealer came through Baltimore, which seems weird. You'd literally have to truck it through Jacksonville to get to Tampa.

·
120 Posts
The demo unit at our dealer came through Baltimore, which seems weird. You'd literally have to truck it through Jacksonville to get to Tampa.
It seems that VW is only using Davisville Baltimore and Houston for ID4 ports. I’d assume these ports were setup with staff to handle the cars. Maybe as they roll out they’ll expand and start using Jacksonville too. Makes little sense to me as I’m in Orlando and mine is listed for Baltimore entry.

·
22 Posts
It seems that VW is only using Davisville Baltimore and Houston for ID4 ports. I’d assume these ports were setup with staff to handle the cars. Maybe as they roll out they’ll expand and start using Jacksonville too. Makes little sense to me as I’m in Orlando and mine is listed for Baltimore entry.
Did you get shipping info from your dealer? I reached out to mine in Tampa who then contacted the regional rep and neither had any idea as how to get it. I showed them 2 screenshots from other users and they said they don't think that info is available in Florida.

·
120 Posts
Did you get shipping info from your dealer? I reached out to mine in Tampa who then contacted the regional rep and neither had any idea as how to get it. I showed them 2 screenshots from other users and they said they don't think that info is available in Florida.
I haven’t seen a screen shot though I didn’t ask for one but my point of contact at the dealer told me port of entry is Baltimore. Plus the 4 they’ve had came through Baltimore as well. I looked back through my texts with him and he said mine shows a ship departure of 3/20. Idk if that means from the factory or the actual ship departed. Cicero left Baltimore Friday night and I’m still at 4/7. Fingers crossed it updates 5/7. Next ship is a couple weeks out.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Confucius is anchored outside of Baltimore. I wonder if because of Easter, they aren't going to dock until tomorrow.

·
9/23/20 Pro S —> 1/6/21 FE
15 Posts
My Central Florida dealer had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for the shipping info. I texted them the screenshot someone posted and they said their Dealer Access Portal doesn’t look like the picture.

·
19 Posts
My Central Florida dealer had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for the shipping info. I texted them the screenshot someone posted and they said their Dealer Access Portal doesn’t look like the picture.
My dealer in SC said exactly the same...I found out better info here that he could provide.

561 - 580 of 983 Posts