Volkswagen ID Forum banner

581 - 600 of 981 Posts

·
2X - 2004 Phaeton V8
308 Posts
My Central Florida dealer had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for the shipping info. I texted them the screenshot someone posted and they said their Dealer Access Portal doesn’t look like the picture.
I am having the same response from my dealer. I live in FL and picking up in TN and they say they can't see the shipping info while other dealers seem to be able to. I am in Central Florida too and just didn't feel like going to the dealers here, I have had mixed luck with them, but always good dealings with the one in TN. I do know that the Arteons my dealer has have come through Jax, but at this point who knows where any of the remaining FEs are. I still think mine rolled off the ship and is at the bottom of the Atlantic :oops:;)

Reactions: SolarID.4

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
626 Posts
SIEM Confucius is now moored in Baltimore...

SIEM Aristotle is at the pier in Emden, and has been there for a couple of days. I expect that it will get underway sometime in the next day or two.

SIEM Cicero is offshore of Jacksonville - I don't think there is any other ship currently occupying the pier, so it should dock sometime today.

Bishu Highway is in the mid-Atlantic somewhere, on the way to Halifax. It should arrive in a couple of days.

·
22 Posts
The Mediterranean Highway is also pulling into Jacksonville today from Veracruz.

·
22 Posts
Have you all downloaded your sticker yet? What port(s) did your cars come into?

·
24 Posts
I have not gotten my window sticker yet. I assume they came into Baltimore since as far as I can tell the ships have not yet docked in Jacksonville. My car is going to South Florida

·
9/23/20 Pro S —> 1/6/21 FE
15 Posts
Have you all downloaded your sticker yet? What port(s) did your cars come into?
I tried on WithClutch but still not showing up.

·
9/23/20 Pro S —> 1/6/21 FE
15 Posts
I have not gotten my window sticker yet. I assume they came into Baltimore since as far as I can tell the ships have not yet docked in Jacksonville. My car is going to South Florida
My window sticker just went live on WithClutch

·
24 Posts
My window sticker just went live on WithClutch
Mine too. I was able to confirm that it came into Baltimore. My FE is being delivered to Delray Beach, FL. So it looks like FL ID.4s continue to get dropped off in Baltimore and not Jacksonville.

·
150 Posts
MY ID4 pro s has left the factory. Was only there six days. Hope it keeps moving along at this pace!

·
15 Posts
MY ID4 pro s has left the factory. Was only there six days. Hope it keeps moving along at this pace!
My Pro S has left the factory as well! Now it's the waiting game of "does it get here before my dealer offers me a First Edition that someone passed on"?

·
150 Posts
My Pro S has left the factory as well! Now it's the waiting game of "does it get here before my dealer offers me a First Edition that someone passed on"?
My dealer has made the same offer, but I do not like the white steering wheel. So I will wait and wait!

·
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
383 Posts
I transitioned to step 6 overnight (step 5 was ten days ago). The prepare to buy email from VW also arrived. So close now!

·
71 Posts
Just got an email from my dealer. Arrived in port 4/5. Release to carrier 4/27 (Est). 3 weeks in port?
C'mon guys. I was hoping release to carrier 4/8.

581 - 600 of 981 Posts