Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1321 - 1340 of 1408 Posts

·
64 Posts
Siem Cicero is moving, I REPEAT SIEM CICERO IS MOVING!!!
Lol.

No Code Update for me yet (to 20-2) (but i think i just happened to catch it leaving about 4 minutes ago.

Headed to Baltimore first, so I bet it is going to hit Balt and FL then over to Houston.

·
31 Posts
Lol.

No Code Update for me yet (to 20-2) (but i think i just happened to catch it leaving about 4 minutes ago.

Headed to Baltimore first, so I bet it is going to hit Balt and FL then over to Houston.
I wonder if my car made it on that one. I'm in SoCal and my status went to 20-1 on Monday so maybe it made it.

·
64 Posts
I wonder if my car made it on that one. I'm in SoCal and my status went to 20-1 on Monday so maybe it made it.
I've been on 20-1 since just after the Factory reopened, I think we saw some people move to 20-2 right after the Halifax bound ship left port. I didn't see a change on mine yet, but I am thinking we're on this ship - expecting it will get to Houston in 20ish days and then train out to the west coast. I guess the only question would be whether the Bishu Highway raises anchor and makes for port and then does to Trans Panama thing, but I doubt it.

·
58 Posts
20-1 appears to be when it leaves the factory by train. 20-2 is when the ship departs. Both show as step 4 on the wheel.

·
777 Posts
I thought 20-1 was production complete and 20-2 was left the factory.
My AWD Pro-S has been sitting at 15-2, production started, since 28-July with no VIN yet. Dealer has no idea what is going on.

·
58 Posts
I thought 20-1 was production complete and 20-2 was left the factory.
My AWD Pro-S has been sitting at 15-2, production started, since 28-July with no VIN yet. Dealer has no idea what is going on.
I don’t know for sure, but my VIN appeared some short time after it went 15-2, then got the email that it had left the factory when it went to 20-1. Then, a day after the Siem Confucius left port it went 20-2. So I’m guessing…

·
31 Posts
I don’t know for sure, but my VIN appeared some short time after it went 15-2, then got the email that it had left the factory when it went to 20-1. Then, a day after the Siem Confucius left port it went 20-2. So I’m guessing…
For me the vin appeared on the last day of being in 15-2 status where it had been for 2 weeks. The next day it became 20-1 but the email that it had left the factory was only a few days later.

·
165 Posts
Lol.

Shipfix says Davisville, we will see what happens. I'm still 20-1 at the moment. If I have to wait for the next ship, I don't see how I could make October delivery. :-(

·
AWD Pro S, Dusk Blue - Locked 8/26/21, Estimated delivery Nov-Dec
18 Posts
I have a locked order for an AWD Pro S with an estimated delivery date of Nov - Dec. My status is listed as "03" and no longer shows the usual XX-X status codes that folks have been reporting in this tread. Is anyone else seeing this status code and does anyone have any idea of what it might mean for a future delivery schedule?

·
777 Posts
Did you ever have a XX-X status code? I think I have read that status of 03 means order is locked.

·
18 Posts
Did you ever have a XX-X status code? I think I have read that status of 03 means order is locked.
Yes, at one point I had a 15-1 prior to order lock. I think it may change once the car goes into production, but I am not sure. Also, yes the owner portal shows me at "order lock" status. This may be normal for all I know.

·
31 Posts
I have a locked order for an AWD Pro S with an estimated delivery date of Nov - Dec. My status is listed as "03" and no longer shows the usual XX-X status codes that folks have been reporting in this tread. Is anyone else seeing this status code and does anyone have any idea of what it might mean for a future delivery schedule?
I thought the order status 03 means your order is locked but not scheduled. So maybe your order was scheduled but has now been pushed out to a later time and it's yet to be determined when that is.

·
777 Posts
Yes, at one point I had a 15-1 prior to order lock. I think it may change once the car goes into production, but I am not sure. Also, yes the owner portal shows me at "order lock" status. This may be normal for all I know.
From what my dealer told me, 15-1 means production is scheduled. Sounds like you went backwards as I believe 03 is order locked. I have been at 15-2, which is "in production" since 28-July, still no VIN. I know others who went to 15-2 after mine and their car is presently on the boat Siem Confusius in the middle of the Atlantic. Theirs was AWD w/Gradient mine is just the AWD Pro/S.
I saw a posting of an email from VW that went out to a bunch AWD folks basically saying if you didn't order a AWD with Gradient, then your order was on hold until Dec. It also said if you wanted your car sooner, either upgrade to Gradient or change to a RWD. And, if you waited for your original order, you would get a $250 voucher to be used at the dealer. My dealer doesn't seem to know anything about this email from VW, or is playing dumb. I didn't receive that email.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD
169 Posts
Theirs was AWD w/Gradient mine is just the AWD Pro/S.
Same here but mine went through the production process quickly after the factory reopened in late July.

·
Blue AWD Pro S Gradient
13 Posts
Siem Cicero has dropped to 1Kn after crossing the path of the fishing vessel Z-483 Jasmine.

·
18 Posts
From what my dealer told me, 15-1 means production is scheduled. Sounds like you went backwards as I believe 03 is order locked. I have been at 15-2, which is "in production" since 28-July, still no VIN. I know others who went to 15-2 after mine and their car is presently on the boat Siem Confusius in the middle of the Atlantic. Theirs was AWD w/Gradient mine is just the AWD Pro/S.
I saw a posting of an email from VW that went out to a bunch AWD folks basically saying if you didn't order a AWD with Gradient, then your order was on hold until Dec. It also said if you wanted your car sooner, either upgrade to Gradient or change to a RWD. And, if you waited for your original order, you would get a $250 voucher to be used at the dealer. My dealer doesn't seem to know anything about this email from VW, or is playing dumb. I didn't receive that email.
I had similar thoughts. It's a waiting game. I am hoping that The Maine and Federal tax incentives are available if the car cannot be purchased until 2022. Time will tell.

·
777 Posts
Siem Cicero has dropped to 1Kn after crossing the path of the fishing vessel Z-483 Jasmine.
Siem Cicero is up to 7 Kts,
Bishu Hwy has left the anchorage and is on its way to Emden, due in the afternoon of the 13th.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD
169 Posts
Siem Cicero is up to 7 Kts,
Bishu Hwy has left the anchorage and is on its way to Emden, due in the afternoon of the 13th.
SIem Conficious is getting close to Halifax!!
Siem Cicero seems to be idling and drifting at 1.5 knots south of Plymouth. That's twice its slowed down so far on this journey.

Reactions: d287

·
58 Posts
Let’s see when Siem Confucius docks how long it takes to turn around and head to Davisville and then Baltimore…

·
165 Posts
Let’s see when Siem Confucius docks how long it takes to turn around and head to Davisville and then Baltimore…
It won't be long based on previous trips, probably less than a day.

1321 - 1340 of 1408 Posts