Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This might be a good place to start musing about other undocumented features and accessories. First thing that comes to my mind is HomeLink.

·
6 Posts
I would be interested to know if there is a vertical metal cargo divider available that would go up just behind the second row similar to what is available from VW for the Tiguan? That would enable the safe use of the entire trunk space without the use of the privacy cover.

·
28 Posts
VW makes them but I doubt it will be an option in the US. The Golf R MK7 forums are littered with Homelink mirrors with compas part numbers for the 15-19 care. Electric folding mirrors is another one.

·
19 Posts
Does Sirius have a Apple Carplay / Android Auto app? I move around through several different cars with my travel so having the apps in my phone setup with my preferences is always preferred over something on a particular car that I need to setup.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does Sirius have a Apple Carplay / Android Auto app? I move around through several different cars with my travel so having the apps in my phone setup with my preferences is always preferred over something on a particular car that I need to setup.
My wife streams her other XM channels over the Bluetooth link for her phone in her Honda . But it looks like this XM 360l is a more comprehensive interface that mimics the app options and services more closely and looks like it has "user" profiles as well.

·
94 Posts
VW makes them but I doubt it will be an option in the US. The Golf R MK7 forums are littered with Homelink mirrors with compas part numbers for the 15-19 care. Electric folding mirrors is another one.
I thought I'd read that it did come with folding mirrors as part of the two packages. If I come across it again I'll grab a screenshot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts