Volkswagen ID Forum banner

ID4 other features

42K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  BlueDH 
#1 · (Edited)
This might be a good place to start musing about other undocumented features and accessories. First thing that comes to my mind is HomeLink.

Reactions: jdrfirst
#3 ·
I would be interested to know if there is a vertical metal cargo divider available that would go up just behind the second row similar to what is available from VW for the Tiguan? That would enable the safe use of the entire trunk space without the use of the privacy cover.

#15 ·
My wife streams her other XM channels over the Bluetooth link for her phone in her Honda . But it looks like this XM 360l is a more comprehensive interface that mimics the app options and services more closely and looks like it has "user" profiles as well.

#21 ·
Yes there is based on the reviews I have seen. It is very basic with more features promised in the near future.

#30 ·
Oh hello old thread! I will repurpose you for the good of the group. I plan to use this to suggest hacks and tweaks that we end-users can think of.

For instance, that annoying gap at the base of the center console, I am determined to find a small box that will become a refuse container or other stuff holder.

#31 ·
For instance, that annoying gap at the base of the center console, I am determined to find a small box that will become a refuse container or other stuff holder.
I would love to have a (form-fit) cubby for storage of things like a Covid kit and snacks. The glove box gets full quick and I always leave the center console open since the phone charger is there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.