Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
106 Posts

This one is pretty nice too. Shows interior with brown accents and racing seats. Not in English though
I wonder if it's the same brown trim destined for the US shores pro models. The description in the US spec sheet says though that the brown trim is there in the dash and door inserts and here it's only in the dash. Looks odd only being in the dash even though I like the color.

·
16 Posts
I wonder if it's the same brown trim destined for the US shores pro models. The description in the US spec sheet says though that the brown trim is there in the dash and door inserts and here it's only in the dash. Looks odd only being in the dash even though I like the color.
Where did you find the US spec sheet? I’d love to get more info on my Pro model.

·
10 Posts
This is the only spec sheet I have seen, and it mentions a brown dash and brown door inserts on the Pro S with Galaxy Black seats. The car in the video is a First Max, with a number of features and finishes that are not coming to the U.S., at least not initially.

Attachments

·
16 Posts
This is the only spec sheet I have seen, and it mentions a brown dash and brown door inserts on the Pro S with Galaxy Black seats. The car in the video is a First Max, with a number of features and finishes that are not coming to the U.S., at least not initially.
Thanks! Very interesting. I personally like the brown leatherette - it breaks up the interior somewhat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts