Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see what midwest folks are around and what they are seeing as far as stock. I was contacted yesterday from the VW dealership in Iowa City about a canceled FE (they had 2 cancelations), put a hold on one today. Looks like the Des Moines VW has a white FE on the way but I'm guessing for a current reservation holder. Seems like they might finally be getting to the middle of nowhere with deliveries! My Pro S w/ Gradient moved to step 4 a couple days ago as well.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn’t a First Edition have all of the same features and be about a grand cheaper?
Yup, that’s why I’m hoping for the FE and have been hunting for cancellations. But until I have keys in hand I don’t want to cancel my reservation just in case there’s any issues.

·
57 Posts
They have 2 ID.4 in Dubuque, although at least one is the demo unit. They say they've seen alot of interest but that people here all say they are waiting on the AWD, like me.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did get a call about a White FE at Litha in Des Moines - they were marking up 5k and no movement on paint protection (1300). They had a few people scheduled to come to take a look, I walked on it because I didn't want to go above MSRP (don't expect to get under either).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts