Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st, Dusk Blue
146 Posts
Just unloaded off the truck, waiting for the dealer to prep it so it can come home.
Car was ordered on opening day for the second batch of First Editions.
Guess I should tell the Portal that it's here!! View attachment 1823 View attachment 1823
Are you the first actual customer to take delivery on here? This is the first I’ve seen except for demos. How exciting!

·
ID.4 FE
108 Posts
Congrats! Crazy that you got yours so soon being in the second batch or reservations. Lucky duck!

Side note: This photo makes me feel like white/clear aftermarket side markers are gonna be a hot item.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you have a pro reservation before your switched to the FE reservation and was that Pro reservation made on the first day
Yes
Congrats! Crazy that you got yours so soon being in the second batch or reservations. Lucky duck!

Side note: This photo makes me feel like white/clear aftermarket side markers are gonna be a hot item.
It was kind of interesting. Dealer got 2 customers order cars and they still do not have their demo.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.