Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I like messing around with Google Sheets and teaching myself how to do new things. I made one to calculate leases based on which VW ID.4 you reserved. Feel free to download and copy it. As viewers you should have the option to do that. Most columns have drop down menus except state taxes, down payment, and fees. If you are signed into Google Sheets, go to File -> Make a copy, this should preserve the coding and data validations so you can change the numbers to your hearts' content! If you would like to add more fields to the drop down menus, you can do that on the data tab.

If there are any issues, let me know in case I need to make changes to the permissions.

·
Reserved: Dusk Blue Metallic '21 ID4 Pro AWD Statement
9 Posts
Hi all,

I like messing around with Google Sheets and teaching myself how to do new things. I made one to calculate leases based on which VW ID.4 you reserved. Feel free to download and copy it. As viewers you should have the option to do that. Most columns have drop down menus except state taxes, down payment, and fees. If you are signed into Google Sheets, go to File -> Make a copy, this should preserve the coding and data validations so you can change the numbers to your hearts' content! If you would like to add more fields to the drop down menus, you can do that on the data tab.

If there are any issues, let me know in case I need to make changes to the permissions.
Thanks for this. I made a copy and then I could make changes own the copy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts