Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
398 Posts
Much smarter process than PA's. Not only do we "only" get $750 from the state, but they make you follow this convoluted grant application process to get it. The MOR-EV process seems much more straightforward, and you get a lot more than us!

·
115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Indeed, as you only have 14 days to provide all your documentation (via scan/email only), once your application is accepted.

...staying on top of filling out that form is important as well.

·
9 Posts
Be advised that Massachusetts MOR-EV program also puts a limit of $50k on the final purchase price of the car. The MSRP of ID.4 Pro S Gradient is really close to that, (King's Red Metallic color pushes the MSRP over the $50k limit). Be careful adding up the taxes, destination fees, dealer fees, etc. etc. The rules are listed on the website. Provided you've checked al the bureaucratic boxes and done the paperwork, the $2,500 is a good incentive.

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's why I sent in my documents yesterday! Not that it's all about me. 🤪

The folks there have been really responsive to questions and even alerting me to the application availability (soon after I found it for myself).

Don’t tell too many people! There needs to be some money left in the coffers when the AWD’s arrive! 😆

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was having some difficulty scanning a couple documents direct to my email account and thereafter sneakernet'd the data a couple floors down to my computer. I grumbled a bit and my wife reminded me "... it's $2,500." Grumble ceased. ;)

...Provided you've checked all the bureaucratic boxes and done the paperwork, the $2,500 is a good incentive.

·
Super Moderator
487 Posts
We only get $2000 in NY but they take it off the invoice at delivery

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do love it when a plan comes together. ;)
“We are pleased to inform you that we mailed your Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV) check via USPS on 5/7/2021 3:00 PM to the address specified in your application.”

·
White Pro S
255 Posts
This is one of those times living in NH sucks. There's nothing on the state level here. I'd move to Mass if it wasn't so crowded/expensive. I miss the Worcester area.

·
115 Posts
This is one of those times living in NH sucks. There's nothing on the state level here. I'd move to mass if it wasn't so crowded/expensive. I miss the Worcester area.
Come back, we have plenty of EV chargers and the Woo Sox!

Reactions: dg4prez and Huey52
1 - 14 of 14 Posts