Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 6 of 30 Posts

Ellicott City, MD. FE purchased at Heritage Imports in Owings Mills, MD. Very happy with my transaction.
EA at Walmart less than 5 miles away. Long term 3.2 mi/kWh. Best is 4.0 mi/kWh.
Only regret is- I miss my Jetta Hybrid SEL-P馃ゲ.

I've only seen 1 other ID4 "in the wild", charging at Arundel Mills.
Looking for some addition that will uniquify my FE.
Experienced one temporary binacle warning light (ACC) after charging at EA 29/40. Hot day, front pointing into the sun. Cleared as soon as I drove about 1 mile away. Haven't had any other issues.
Drove my FE from Key Bridge to I83 fully automatic. Forgot to hold the wheel once, until I started slowing down and I thought the guy behind was honking at me. It was my horn 馃槚.
Hope to see another ID4, "in the wild", one of these day.

Had a good experience with Tristar Electric of Jessup, which found me by my putting in a request with Qmerit. The hard part was getting a Chargepoint in a reasonable amount of time. But I learned that they do pop into stock at Amazon occasionally, if you鈥檙e tracking it closely.
I'm not planning to charge at home for another 2 yrs and 20 months. I'm lucky to have an EA station at Walmart Rt29/Rt40, 4 miles away. And another EA station 7 miles at Walmart MD175/Dobbin Rd near the Columbia MVA.
But if MD releases some more rebate/credit money sooner I'll probably get an EVSE.
I'm also watching for newer, cheaper, more internet capable models.
I'm thinking in 5 yrs we'll be charging with AT&T or Verizon 7GDC 馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ.

Maryland MVA - HOV Permit
How long should it take to get an HOV permit? The VW dealer does not issue them but the MVA web site list it as the first source. I filled out the application and mailed it to the Maryland MVA about a month ago and never got the permit. How long has it taken other Maryland ID.4 owners?
Didn't apply, not planning to.

1 - 6 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.