Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ID.4 1st Edition Glacier White
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those expecting delivery in the next few weeks, was there a process where the dealer reached out to you to order MDO’s or at least get what you want there?

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,571 Posts
That's a great question. My dealer has actually been pretty good at reaching out to me in the past month or so but no mention of specifics such as MDO's. I'd like the Homelink mirror and the Monster mats in particular.

·
ID.4 1st Glacier White w/Lunar Gray - order 9/23
131 Posts
I'm with you, Huey52, on the MDO likes. I gave my dealer the list of MDOs and my requests a couple of weeks ago and he has stated that he is working with the dealer network to try to figure out how to get them on my car but that even the dealer network in Central California is having issues trying to get the MDOs on to vehicles. No resolution as of this past Thursday (3/4/21).

·
Mythos Black FE- Reservation January 13 (Previously Pro S), Jan 13, 9:45 AM PST
215 Posts
For the newbies. MDO defined.

·
Dusk Blue ID.4 FE, 2X - 2004 Phaeton V8
430 Posts
Sent my dealer my list of the ones I wanted about a month ago and he said that when the build sheet came available he would work to get them on. Mine is now on the boat over and I don't know any more than i did. But it looks like everything is available through the VW accessory shop and would be easy to just buy at the dealer and throw in the car. the mirror will require a little install but shouldn't be too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts