Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am wondering of these options are installed at the dealer. I did not see a place ot order thjese on my reservation. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 First Edition arrived port-USA
371 Posts
I was wondering myself about the availability of the typical "Monster" floor and cargo mats, but have been assured by members here that they will likely be available at dealerships when we go to pick up our ID.4's.

What other potential dealer-installed options were you curious about?

·
Super Moderator
371 Posts
Alas I I don't see a Homelink/dimming/Compass-equipped rearview mirror mentioned anywhere in the USA marketing guide dated October 2020.

However the guide had a couple "more .." tabs we can't elicit so perhaps it is included in the FE and Pro Statement?

In my experience such an item is not dealer installable, at least not initially, but may be later on as parts departments acquire more diverse parts.

·
1st Edition - Arriving in US
519 Posts
My hunch is that the Rearview Mirror w/ HomeLink is the same mirror that is optioned across all VW models where the order guide shows %RV (Tiguan, Atlas, GTI). I expect these will be readily available at delivery and easily installed by the dealership.

·
Super Moderator
371 Posts
As the name suggests, upon dealership delivery you can request MDO items be added, along with all the other upsell things typically offered when you meet with the finance guy, like "teflon" seat treatment, ceramic paint coating, tire/wheel damage warranty, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts