Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Ill be doing my Coast to Coast trip starting June 7th. Ill be coming through, and sleeping in SLC on June the 7th. If anyone is interesting in meeting at West Wendover, i plan on getting into West Wendover at 7pm, and SLC 9.30pm (I am aware there are issues with the EA at Sams Club, so am planning a Plan B to the Chargepoint DCFC at DOT. Ill be sleeping in La Quinta, South Jordan, before leaving at 7am.

Let me know if interested.

Be good to see you.

·
Premium Member
2021 ID.4 1st Blue - del. 3/16/21
289 Posts
That's a bit too far West for me but when you are on the way to/from NYC, please post if you will be stopping at Allentown or Pottstown or King of Prussia, PA. I have successfully used all three chargers and if you are coming in/out on I-80, going down to 78 may make sense. I promise if we meet up I won't hog a charger since you'll need the juice but I won't. :cool:

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a bit too far West for me but when you are on the way to/from NYC, please post if you will be stopping at Allentown or Pottstown or King of Prussia, PA. I have successfully used all three chargers and if you are coming in/out on I-80, going down to 78 may make sense. I promise if we meet up I won't hog a charger since you'll need the juice but I won't. :cool:

I may be there in October

1 - 3 of 3 Posts