Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't recall who or where in the voluminous threads this was asked for, but I know there was a user that wanted a model of an ID.4.

For what it is worth, there is a youtube video of a guy 'unboxing' the model ID.4 on the ID.4 facebook page.
Hopefully this link will work.

ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
For what it is worth, there is a youtube video of a guy 'unboxing' the model ID.4 on the ID.4 facebook page.
Hopefully this link will work.
The ID.4 is much smaller than I was expecting, I want my deposit back! That's the problem buying stuff online.

Attachments

VW ID.4 1st Max | Mangan Gray
Saw it, but didnt order it yet. Hopefully more colours will come

Reactions: MBrandenburg

Thanks for posting. I went ahead and ordered one. All my recent purchases from Germany have shipped via Ocean Freight and this is no exception. Transit time of 10 weeks, but I鈥檒l still get it before my ID.4 AWD arrives.

Yes, this is a NOREV 1:43 scale, not the old school 1:18 scale. Back when I owned a Corrado and was studying abroad I went to the VW Wolfsburg Museum to see the last Corrado ever built and to buy their special Herpa 1st gen Scirocco & Corrado model. Herpas are really small, 1:87 scale. Now that鈥檚 smaller than a hot wheels.

NOREV also made ID.3 1:43 models in white and teal so there is a chance that they will offer other colors later like Dusk Blue Metallic.

You can also get it faster here: Diecast Car - VW - ID.4 - metallic yellow / black - 2021
And hopefully they will add other colors, then I'm game.
Bummer. This is an example of a Google search fail. I searched 鈥淰W ID.4 Diecast鈥 and it didn鈥檛 show up. If you search 鈥淰W ID4 Diecast鈥 without the period it does. I purchased mine from an EBay seller in Wuppertal, Germany, and it shipped out today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts