Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
VW ID.4 1st Max | Mangan Gray
174 Posts
See under.

·
45 Posts
Wow, these real life photos of the Moonstone Grey look way better than the stock photo. I had settled for the grey because I didn't want to spring for the Statement package just to get the blue one. But the grey is growing on me and I'm not sure if I would switch to the blue now even if I could for free.

·
245 Posts
Finally found some pictures of the base Pro in Moonstone Grey on a dealer site. Looks good. :)
That does look nice. Anymore pictures available or which dealer and I can go to their website?

Edit: I found it! Sticker on the back says Smith.

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st Edition, Dusk Blue <3
396 Posts
Thank you for posting.

Looks like they removed the upper cell phone pocket on the backs of the front seats. Not a big deal but worth mentioning.

View attachment 2682
At least it still has both bigger pockets. I can't believe any cars still come without both seat back pockets, but they do.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I have to admit, I’m a little disappointed with the cloth interior on the base model. We have ordered the Pro S Gradient in Moonstone and I’m anxious to see the final look.

·
2021 1st
738 Posts
I'm not a fan of the leatherette, either. I'm surprised it has vent holes without A/C coming through. I don't mind that two-toned cloth shown.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I'm not a fan of the leatherette, either. I'm surprised it has vent holes without A/C coming through. I don't mind that two-toned cloth shown.
Interesting how many new cars have the vent holes, even without cooled seats. Lexus, Porsche, etc.

·
5 Posts
They are very comfortable, but can't say if they are more or less comfortable than the other ID.4 seats as I've not tried them.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts