Volkswagen ID Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
89 Posts
Here’s a few more shots. It’s a really sunny day so my apologies for any glare. I think the brown looks pretty cool, but full disclosure my daughter isn’t a fan. 😂. I‘m really impressed by the comfort of this car. Seats are great, and the perforated leather-not-leather breathes just fine. We’ll see how it feels in July and August, though...

The final shot was taken last night. That illuminated logo is just awesome.

·
89 Posts
We will be identical twins. I LOVE it! Aristotle about to dock in Jacksonville. I will be so sad if mine isn’t on it.
Mine came through Jacksonville too! I hope yours is on the next boat. I feel very lucky to have gotten this so early. It’s my favorite car I’ve owned since my Isuzu Trooper 20 years ago.

·
23 Posts
I have the brown panels in my 2014 Fiat. At first I wasn't sure about them, but they quickly grew on me.

Here’s a few more shots. It’s a really sunny day so my apologies for any glare. I think the brown looks pretty cool, but full disclosure my daughter isn’t a fan. 😂. I‘m really impressed by the comfort of this car. Seats are great, and the perforated leather-not-leather breathes just fine. We’ll see how it feels in July and August, though...

View attachment 3039 View attachment 3040 View attachment 3041 View attachment 3042 View attachment 3043 View attachment 3044 View attachment 3045

·
2 Posts

View attachment 3039 View attachment 3040 View attachment 3041 View attachment 3042 View attachment 3043 View attachment 3044 View attachment 3045
Appreciate the interior pics and the pic of the pooch!

·
26 Posts
So, my FE black on black should be in any day but a moonstone gray Pro S came in and dude couldn't get financing. They have offered me this one rather than my FE. I think I am leaning toward the Pro in this color...thoughts?

·
66 Posts
So, my FE black on black should be in any day but a moonstone gray Pro S came in and dude couldn't get financing. They have offered me this one rather than my FE. I think I am leaning toward the Pro in this color...thoughts?
To me, the Pro S has the better color combinations inside and out. Plus, personally I would rather have the 19" wheels over the 20" in the FE. I also think that moonstone grey is the best color offered in the US.
I say go for the Pro S if it's still available. But heck, I'm just a Pro guy myself, so I'll always be dreaming about those upgrades :)

·
26 Posts
To me, the Pro S has the better color combinations inside and out. Plus, personally I would rather have the 19" wheels over the 20" in the FE. I also think that moonstone grey is the best color offered in the US.
I say go for the Pro S if it's still available. But heck, I'm just a Pro guy myself, so I'll always be dreaming about those upgrades :)
thanks for the advice and suggestions, I'm leaning that way myself. I'm going to check it out tomorrow to decide.

·
201 Posts
Dollar for dollar the FE is the better buy.

·
89 Posts
I’m probably biased, but I absolutely love the Moonstone Gray. And while I got the Gradient, in hindsight I may not have because the body color roof and black accent is fantastic looking IMO. If you don’t care about the wheels I’d do the ProS in a heartbeat. You miss the “prestige” of driving a 1st edition, but you don’t have to worry about all that white. :)

Reactions: markos8

·
201 Posts
I’m probably biased, but I absolutely love the Moonstone Gray. And while I got the Gradient, in hindsight I may not have because the body color roof and black accent is fantastic looking IMO. If you don’t care about the wheels I’d do the ProS in a heartbeat. You miss the “prestige” of driving a 1st edition, but you don’t have to worry about all that white. :)
One of the reasons why I hesitated on the FE. Let me know when you’re tooling around Fort Mill or Ballantyne so I can see the gray! Just kidding. Give me your address and I’ll stalk your house!

·
89 Posts
One more picture just for fun. She looks good in the shade.

One of the reasons why I hesitated on the FE. Let me know when you’re tooling around Fort Mill or Ballantyne so I can see the gray! Just kidding. Give me your address and I’ll stalk your house!
Lol so you're Charlotte area! Actually if that's the Gray one at VW South then someone in the FB group mentioned it. I think it unloaded the same day as mine. I work in Ballantyne, but we've been at home for the past year. I'll let you know if I head that way through!

·
201 Posts
One more picture just for fun. She looks good in the shade.

View attachment 3075

Lol so you're Charlotte area! Actually if that's the Gray one at VW South then someone in the FB group mentioned it. I think it unloaded the same day as mine. I work in Ballantyne, but we've been at home for the past year. I'll let you know if I head that way through!
I had the reservation for the first FE delivered to VW South Blvd but I passed on it for a variety of reasons. It was Dusk Blue. I don't have a gray one. I put in a reservation for an AWD Pro S in white but thinking about the gray when it comes time to lock the order in.

·
1 Posts

Thanks so much for sharing all the images. Can't wait to get mine next month and it also comes with a fluffy white dog. Great match with the grey!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts