Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
7 Posts

·
Proud FE owner
1,010 Posts
Pics seem to be Volkswagen Group France offices.

Reactions: Boma

·
319 Posts
Moonstone gray looks great on the ID.4. It would be my first choice. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, VW does not offer it with the gray interior in the US..
Yeah I don't know why they think this gray wouldn't sell well in the US.

·
Proud FE owner
1,010 Posts
Yeah I don't know why they think this gray wouldn't sell well in the US.
Many manufacturers do. Mazda (Polymetal Gray) and Subaru (Cool-Gray Khaki) to name a few!

·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like how Moonstone Grey looks here.
Anyone know which photos in this thread best represent how it looks in person?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Volkswagen

·
77 Posts
This is my reserved color (Pro AWD). Hoping I can see it in person before I have to lock in my reservation. Looks good in pics.

·
2019 Golf SE DAP
1 Posts
Hello, I’m new to the forum. I learned to drive in my parents’ new 1976 Rabbit. I really miss that car. I still have the original sales brochure. After many years of Toyota, Honda, BMW and Porsche, I had a 2010 Golf TDI bought back by VW (dieselgate) and now have a 2019 Golf SE with DAP so I don’t really need a new car. I enjoy the outdoors so AWD would be nice, but I would take a big hit on depreciation. However, I went ahead and reserved AWD Pro S in Moonstone Gray just in case. I’m still undecided about Gradient Package and whether it’s worth $1,500. Found this forum searching for the color. I wonder if anyone has seen it in person. I found this video which looks really nice:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts