Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 First Edition Locked-in
267 Posts
Interesting that he cites it as slightly longer than the Tiguan and yet prior reviews have cited slightly shorter. I'm fine either way.

I'm also fine with his cited ~200 Hp RWD. My prior Audi allroad only had 200 Hp and it was more than acceptable in any real world driving (who really needs an Audi RS6 Avant?).

I don't always appreciate his reviews but found this one very "fair & balanced" and more mature in presentation style than many of his I've viewed. (y)

·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope that Alex on Autos will be coming out with a review shortly.

YouTube reviews are always tough since it is hard not to have an option on the vehicle before you test it. I do agree with him on keeping the MSRP down away from Tesla. Which they have done.

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 First Edition Locked-in
267 Posts
Yes, I'm a fan of Alex on Auto's reviews as well. He did a podcast type video already but not an in-person with the ID.4.

·
22 Posts
Same here. Of all the YouTubers that do car reviews, Alex is one of the best, if not the best, reviewer. He’s usually pretty thorough and fair in his reviews.

·
256 Posts
I hope that Alex on Autos will be coming out with a review shortly.

YouTube reviews are always tough since it is hard not to have an option on the vehicle before you test it. I do agree with him on keeping the MSRP down away from Tesla. Which they have done.
He started a series on the Mustang Mach-E so hopefully the ID.4 is the next EV he does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts