Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PRO-S Gradient in Dusk Blue Metallic with Black interior/Tan inserts
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I save my home location to the Infotainment system. I set up charge hours and criteria. Nothing happens at the prescribed time... or if it does, it fails to register. What does work is to delete the location and revert to immediate charging. Someone needs to tell VW that a feature is not a selling point unless it works.

·
ID.4 FE GW
494 Posts
I save my home location to the Infotainment system. I set up charge hours and criteria. Nothing happens at the prescribed time... or if it does, it fails to register. What does work is to delete the location and revert to immediate charging. Someone needs to tell VW that a feature is not a selling point unless it works.
This is a well-known problem that impacts all ID.4s. See ID.4 charging issues (without specific faults) &amp...

We have been told that VW is pursuing an engineering solution. No estimate of when it might be fixed.

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,488 Posts
I did tell VW within a listing of items (pro & con) presented at my 60-day dealership "check back." Recommend you do as well, as you're also a someone who bought one. ;)
... Someone needs to tell VW that a feature is not a selling point unless it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts