Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up to last night the iOS version of the myVW app has been flawless. I was charging the ID.4 at home. The app would NOT show the progress of the charging nor was I unable to access the "charging" portion of the app. This morning, after the overnight charge finished, I checked the app. It still indicated 20%-49 miles even though the ID showed 80%-201 miles. I reset both the infotainment system and the phone. At that time the app showed the correct battery condition, however, the "charging" part of the app remains unavailable.

Any ideas? What is the phone number for myVW?

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
Alas myVW App on latest iOS in the past few days has shown an erroneous lower SOC (but did show 80% for me) upon EVSE charging completion. At least cabin pre-conditioning is still working reliably.

You don't have these numbers tattooed by now? 馃お
Font Electric blue Number Brand Circle

Up to last night the iOS version of the myVW app has been flawless. I was charging the ID.4 at home. The app would NOT show the progress of the charging nor was I unable to access the "charging" portion of the app. This morning, after the overnight charge finished, I checked the app. It still indicated 20%-49 miles even though the ID showed 80%-201 miles. I reset both the infotainment system and the phone. At that time the app showed the correct battery condition, however, the "charging" part of the app remains unavailable.

Any ideas? What is the phone number for myVW?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alas myVW App on latest iOS in the past few days has shown an erroneous lower SOC (but did show 80% for me) upon EVSE charging completion. At least cabin pre-conditioning is still working reliably.

You don't have these numbers tattooed by now? 馃お
View attachment 13921
I called them right after returning from the tattoo parlor. Of course "could take a week for Tech Support to assist you" At least this isn't a major issue. :confused:

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
As we know every time iOS updates it fixes something and breaks something else. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Thanks for calling.
I called them right after returning from the tattoo parlor. Of course "could take a week for Tech Support to assist you" At least this isn't a major issue. :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts