Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,448 Posts
Picked up a 2023 Aurora Red Metallic Pro S from the dealer allocation yesterday.

Question- I know the manual says to be prepared to brake, but have there been many incidents of the parking assist functions hitting things?

View attachment 17932
Great looking car! I just put a deposit down on the identical car which has an ETA of mid-December.

If you don't mind saying, were you able to buy it at MSRP? My dealer has a $2k markup.

Dave

Reactions: Electricn00b

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ended up at $3600 over MSRP ($2800 M/U and the $900 tracker add-on). I lose my eligibility for the tax credit at the end of the year and my EDD on my order keeps getting pushed back, so this was essentially splitting the tax credit with the dealer for me.

·
1,448 Posts
Ended up at $3600 over MSRP ($2800 M/U and the $900 tracker add-on). I lose my eligibility for the tax credit at the end of the year and my EDD on my order keeps getting pushed back, so this was essentially splitting the tax credit with the dealer for me.
That was my reasoning, as well. I believe there is at least $3750 more credit for cars bought this year and maybe $7500.

Are you in the Pacific Northwest?

Dave

·
2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S
64 Posts
Picked up a 2023 Aurora Red Metallic Pro S from the dealer allocation yesterday.

Question- I know the manual says to be prepared to brake, but have there been many incidents of the parking assist functions hitting things?

View attachment 17932
Congratulations! The parking assist seems to be more trouble than it’s worth. Tried to use it a couple of times and was not impressed. It’s easier just to park the car! Probably just impatience on my part! The 360 parking detectors/ sensors are way more useful and activate automatically.

·
1,448 Posts
Yes, I’m in the NW. Crazy ADM’s around here so felt pretty good about the deal.
Yes, here in Seattle area $6k-10k markups have been the norm

Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts