Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
214 Posts
I like Robert Llewellyn, but I really didn't like his choice of special guest. I have decided to steer clear of that YouTuber's videos & thought there could have been a number of better choices.

And aside from who it was, I'm not sure the comparison they did was a meaningful one.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
935 Posts
Yeah, some of the Model Y comparisons were pretty superficial.

·
ID.4 Pro S, Moonstone Gray w/Galaxy Black
32 Posts
I was not a fan of Fully Charge's comparison of the ID.4 to Model Y. I am a Tesla fan and hold Tesla stock, but if you are going to compare Model Y and the ID.4 compare it to the SR RWD Model Y. Oh wait, that is off menu. The review portion of the video was good and I do value Robert's take on the ID.4.

·
470 Posts
I like Robert Llewellyn, but I really didn't like his choice of special guest. I have decided to steer clear of that YouTuber's videos & thought there could have been a number of better choices.

And aside from who it was, I'm not sure the comparison they did was a meaningful one.
He must not be that special of a guest if I haven't heard of him before.

I live in a state where you also get $2500 rebate and $7500 in tax incentives brings the ID.4 Pro down to $31,190 after freight. The Model Y Long Range is $51,190 and does not get a state rebate since the purchase price is over $50,000 (Tesla should have kept producing the Model Y SR+). That is $20,000 price difference. I personally can't justify the price difference between the two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts