Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having second thoughts about ID4 now that we have lost this rebate. Anyone else heard anything different ?

·
51 Posts
The last I heard they planned to reduce the finding to this program. I don't think it's completely gone. I might be wrong

·
32 Posts
Don’t waste your time… EVs are screwy right now. I canceled my FE ID4 the minute they postponed delivery until March. Now, who knows when VW will deliver those cars? And the EA charging infrastructure in many states is not that great. I’m passing on purchasing an EV until everything improves. I need reliability.

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don’t waste your time… EVs are screwy right now. I canceled my FE ID4 the minute they postponed delivery until March. Now, who knows when VW will deliver those cars? And the EA charging infrastructure in many states is not that great. I’m passing on purchasing an EV until everything improves. I need reliability.
Agreed and with Covid there may be other complications who knows

·
47 Posts
I would add to that a need for some assurance that re-sale prices are not going to plummet. I am waiting to see how the initial sales of both the ID4 and the MME materialize. Pre-orders are not hard sales. I also with that VW would give the ID4 a little more zip, the 0-60 times are pretty lame, especially in the RWD model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts