Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Have been lurking on the site for a while, and picked up the last FE on the dealers lot today. Really enjoying the car so far!! View attachment 3511
Hey there! Just picked up my new Id.4 from Colonial Medford on Tuesday. Loving it to so far! I've already been stopped by about 5 random people wanting to take a look inside. Its a head turner, for sure!

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there! Just picked up my new Id.4 from Colonial Medford on Tuesday. Loving it to so far! I've already been stopped by about 5 random people wanting to take a look inside. Its a head turner, for sure!

View attachment 3578
Welcome! And congratulations!!! Glad to see more people from ma picking them up! What questions have you gotten so far. I get a lot of looks but no questions

·
3 Posts
Welcome! And congratulations!!! Glad to see more people from ma picking them up! What questions have you gotten so far. I get a lot of looks but no questions
Thanks! Two people followed me out of the post office yesterday just to ask questions. It was funny. The usual range, "is it really all electric", the inside looks like an Audi, what tax credits do you get with it, etc. But the best part is driving by with the electric Id4 sound and people stop and turn. So far, loving the car. I was surprised the Pro S was on the lot honestly. I was thinking of ordering and waiting, but I just happen to pop in, and they had one in the same trim and color options I would have ordered. Had 4 miles on it. Someone who ordered canceled it. Good luck I guess!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts