Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked the US ID.4 page and found this message when going to build an ID.4.

"Pricing and product specifications shown are for Model Year ‘21 vehicles. Based on production timing, placing a reservation now will result in assignment of a Model Year ’22 vehicle. Pricing, product specifications, pick-up timeframes and other product details may change between Model Year ’21 and Model Year ’22 vehicles. Should you place a reservation, we will notify you when Model Year ‘22 details are available to review. You will have a chance to modify your configuration before production."

Looks like the change to 2022 is somewhat around the corner. I'm not sure what this means for those of us who were 15-1 and are now 3 on our reservations.

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Rectangle Number

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up putting in a second reservation for the known '22 model year and will see how everything plays out. Who knows if the '22 will have different options or features. I'd like to see a couple more color choices and an audio system upgrade (not getting my hopes up though).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts