Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2 Posts
I just checked the US ID.4 page and found this message when going to build an ID.4.

"Pricing and product specifications shown are for Model Year ‘21 vehicles. Based on production timing, placing a reservation now will result in assignment of a Model Year ’22 vehicle. Pricing, product specifications, pick-up timeframes and other product details may change between Model Year ’21 and Model Year ’22 vehicles. Should you place a reservation, we will notify you when Model Year ‘22 details are available to review. You will have a chance to modify your configuration before production."

Looks like the change to 2022 is somewhat around the corner. I'm not sure what this means for those of us who were 15-1 and are now 3 on our reservations.

View attachment 7435

·
2 Posts
Hi. New to the forum. Have not ordered my ID.4 yet, but am planning to soon. It seems as though any reservations made now will be for a 2022 model. Also, VW hasn’t set pricing for the 2022 models. Two questions: I * heard* that the 2022s might actually be priced LOWER than the ‘21s. Anyone else heard that? Second, since the sale is completed through a local dealership, is there any guarantee that the dealer won’t mark up the price significantly? Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts