Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ID.4 AWD Pro S red res. 7/31/22 locked 9/20/22 delivered 10/22/22
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the status code descriptions have changed, at least for the 2023 reservations.
Now 30-1, 30-2 refer to US port and 35-1 is Vehicle on rail to Dealer rather than released to transport (rail).
Maybe the programmer of the chrome extension updated this, or maybe it is pulled from the VW web site, I don't know how the chrome extension works.

ID.4 AWD Pro S03: Locked155
ID.4 AWD Pro S05: Order Generated25
ID.4 AWD Pro S10: Order Confirmed by Factory30
ID.4 AWD Pro S15-1: Vehicle Scheduled for Production8
ID.4 AWD Pro S15-2: Vehicle in Production7
ID.4 AWD Pro S20-2: Vehicle Loaded on Vessel46
ID.4 AWD Pro S30-1: US Port Stock3
ID.4 AWD Pro S30-2: US Port Allocated26
ID.4 AWD Pro S30-3: Vehicle Released to Carrier4
ID.4 AWD Pro S35-1: Vehicle on Rail to Dealer49
ID.4 AWD Pro S40: Holding in parking lot waiting for truck1

·
2,134 Posts
It seems that the status code descriptions have changed, at least for the 2023 reservations.
Now 30-1, 30-2 refer to US port and 35-1 is Vehicle on rail to Dealer rather than released to transport (rail).
Maybe the programmer of the chrome extension updated this, or maybe it is pulled from the VW web site, I don't know how the chrome extension works.

ID.4 AWD Pro S03: Locked155
ID.4 AWD Pro S05: Order Generated25
ID.4 AWD Pro S10: Order Confirmed by Factory30
ID.4 AWD Pro S15-1: Vehicle Scheduled for Production8
ID.4 AWD Pro S15-2: Vehicle in Production7
ID.4 AWD Pro S20-2: Vehicle Loaded on Vessel46
ID.4 AWD Pro S30-1: US Port Stock3
ID.4 AWD Pro S30-2: US Port Allocated26
ID.4 AWD Pro S30-3: Vehicle Released to Carrier4
ID.4 AWD Pro S35-1: Vehicle on Rail to Dealer49
ID.4 AWD Pro S40: Holding in parking lot waiting for truck1
From this discussion the other day

·
15 Posts
I updated the website and the extension with the new status codes. I noticed '40' was absent from the new list, so I kept the old one. I made a few other changes, too. You can always see the change log by clicking on what is now the extension version number.
  • Switched to a new set of descriptions for order status codes. These were apparently provided by someone at Volkswagen and fit better for both international and US-built cars.
  • Modify delivery date format to match the format on the portal and avoid the confusion. Also began capturing the “etaValue”. If to/from dates are available, they will be displayed. Otherwise, if an ETA value is available, it will be displayed.
  • Replaced the little “info” icon that brought users to this page with the version number. When clicked, it now navigates directly to the change log.
  • Changed “My History” label to “History” on single reservation view to get a little more room in the header. It was getting awfully crowded up there.

·
48 Posts
Thanks for the above post. Very helpful. In the meantime, I had noticed the change on the my vw ui site, and got slightly excited thinking there was some progress...

Reactions: jayw

·
2023 AWD Pro S Plus
19 Posts
I updated the website and the extension with the new status codes. I noticed '40' was absent from the new list, so I kept the old one. I made a few other changes, too. You can always see the change log by clicking on what is now the extension version number.
  • Switched to a new set of descriptions for order status codes. These were apparently provided by someone at Volkswagen and fit better for both international and US-built cars.
  • Modify delivery date format to match the format on the portal and avoid the confusion. Also began capturing the “etaValue”. If to/from dates are available, they will be displayed. Otherwise, if an ETA value is available, it will be displayed.
  • Replaced the little “info” icon that brought users to this page with the version number. When clicked, it now navigates directly to the change log.
  • Changed “My History” label to “History” on single reservation view to get a little more room in the header. It was getting awfully crowded up there.
Ah I was wondering what was different. I've been utilizing the add-on data to track the phases and see visuals in Tableau of the composition of different statuses + grouping them, and got a bunch of unknowns today and just happened to see this comment of yours right as I was looking for what was different! Thanks for that add on, it's really helpful, too. Here's some of those visuals, the dates at the bottom are just the dates I grab the data from the website. I hope you find it at least a little interesting to look at.
Font Screenshot Parallel Number
Ecoregion Slope Line Font Rectangle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts