Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally got around to wrapping my car. My wife bought me some wrap about a year ago and took the time on labor day weekend to get it wrapped. My friend who wraps cars helped out and it took about 2.5 days. Color is Stone Green. After wrapping I let didn't wash it for a week. After that week cleaned it and ceramic coated it with a wrap specific coating. Well here it is...

·
2021 ID.4 Pro S AWD In My Garage!
65 Posts
Looks amazing!
I did my own car, just after watching youtube... front bumper issues. How did you do the front bumper? Did you remove the side grille things? I'm going to re-wrap the bumper this weekend... I hope.

·
2021 ID.4 Pro S, 2022 Rivian R1T
87 Posts
Looks great! Would be nice to see a green added to the paint options. There was a green on the 2021 Atlas that looked pretty close to this, definitely one of my favorite colors on a car.

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks amazing!
I did my own car, just after watching youtube... front bumper issues. How did you do the front bumper? Did you remove the side grille things? I'm going to re-wrap the bumper this weekend... I hope.
Yeah i was not able to get the front bumper off fully. Was able to get it off partially but not fully off. I want to re-wrap it once we figure out how to do it because the side grills on the front bumper need work and could be much better if we had the front bumper off. Same for the rear bumper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts