Volkswagen ID Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have not received such an email but waiting for it !
it will be in January... once completed and all other reservations that are current on the Reservation Platform, there will be approx 1 week after to receive your additional $400 deposit.

·
107 Posts
Hm, I am on PRO S AWD reservation for now. The way I read your post was that they (VW) might allow "upgrade" to 1st edition. Was that NOT the case?

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hm, I am on PRO S AWD reservation for now. The way I read your post was that they (VW) might allow "upgrade" to 1st edition. Was that NOT the case?
not upgrade.... "update" your order to the 1st Edition instead of your current order if you missed the opportunity to get the 1st Ed. (they sold out 2000 orders on Sept 23rd within 9hours, and the site crashed for a small amount of time due to the overwhelming demand)

·
107 Posts
sorry, wrong word indeed - I recall I had a chance to reserve 1st edition and let it lapse. At the end of the day, it was gone ;)

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
JV- Not sure what you are trying to show, but I can't read anything you posted, too small.
Yeah, sorry, I got this from our VW of America team as we have been experiencing a lot of people creating a second order, rather than "Edit" the order. This is a screen shot of the steps to "Edit" your order on the Res Platform

21 - 40 of 51 Posts