Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Stu Ncal EV - #12

Votes: 10 45.5%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Pro S AWD | Moonstone | Lunar Grey
442 Posts
With the number of posts for this contest it's going to be a challenge to select a winner... :LOL:

This is my car, our condo strata has approved the deployment of a managed L2 infrastructure which is underway. The junction/splitter electrical box on the ceiling is part of this, still missing everything else... It's like watching paint dry...
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

And it will look like this once completed.

Font Asphalt Line Wall Rectangle

Odometer is where it should be on the binnacle. We're at over 20k KM for 10 months of ownership.

Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Gadget

Most of our mileage is from the daily school run shown below, 20KM each way twice a day for total of 80KM a day. We've also took trips to Kelowna (400KM each way) and to Vancouver Island over the summer and took advantage of the free EC charging both times. There's nothing like a free trip!

Ecoregion Map Land lot World Font

We average 500KM per week, 40% city and 60% highway. Most of our charging is L1 at this time as we have a 110v plug right next to our parking stall. This is complimented as needed by quick stops at the BC Hydro 50kWh location on my way home from school drop off.

·
Premium Member
2021 Pro S AWD | Moonstone | Lunar Grey
442 Posts
First I would like to thank my fellow nominees for their contribution, you where all worthy of winning. I also would like to express my gratitude to our forum admins for their excellent work and for setting up this contest. I would be remiss to not be thankful for people who voted. And finally this would not have been possible without the support from my family.

Thank you all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts