Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

ID.4 FE Blue
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer did not have a holder to attached my number plate in the back. They said they could punch two holes in the car for that purpose. I think they are trying to order one now. Did anyone else have the same problem?

Just got my registration card today. Now I can put my group plates on. Anyone who wants my white plate send me a private message with your address. To be fair, 3rd message wins.

Might look good on a white FE. Below is my group plate. Perfectly visible to anyone on the highway.

Silent Service is submarines. SV is submarine veteran.

Just got my registration card today. Now I can put my group plates on. Anyone who wants my white plate send me a private message with your address. To be fair, 3rd message wins. View attachment 2907

Might look good on a white FE. Below is my group plate. Perfectly visible to anyone on the highway.
View attachment 2908
Silent Service is submarines.
I'm hoping that what looks like a scrape on your car is the temp plate that you removed...

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
Very nice. I really appreciate 3D printer ingenuity. My dealer just drilled holes (one of which I had to redrill as it wasn't parallel to bumper line :( )

Post moved to "For Sale" section to heighten visibility

Hello all,

We have created a rear license plate bracket that doesn鈥檛 need to be drilled into the bumper. See the link below. I鈥檝e been running the bracket on my own ID4 and it鈥檚 been working out pretty well.

Volkswagen ID.4 Rear License Plate Bracket Kit | Etsy

Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.