Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's early to discuss this, but have any of the Euros had any luck with OBD11 settings on the ID3 or ID4? Seems like a lot could be customized, I've done some minor things to my GTI, like the option for stability control to be fully disabled and the touch screen to be usable in motion. Our Q5 (which the ID4 will replace) is a little less friendly, but still allows some reasonable modifications like turning up the steering wheel and seat heating temps. Looking forward to seeing what the ID cars allow.

·
362 Posts
On YouTube, 'Battery Life' did a quick review of the OBD Eleven and he showed lots of options that were accessible. He didn't dig in at all, he was too scared to go messing around. But he paged thru lots of things that looked like they could be accessed.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On YouTube, 'Battery Life' did a quick review of the OBD Eleven and he showed lots of options that were accessible. He didn't dig in at all, he was too scared to go messing around. But he paged thru lots of things that looked like they could be accessed.
Perfect, thank you. I always make a backup of the stock setup before making any changes, always good to have a fall back if you brick things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts