Volkswagen ID Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
11 Posts
Easy Entry for both the Driver and Passenger seats have been enabled and are working well..... I just had to figure out that both settings in OBDEleven were under the Driver Seat. I first tried configuring Easy Entry for the passenger seat through the passenger seat control unit.....but using the "controlled by driver seat" option in the Driver Seat control unit did the trick. They are both configurable from the infotainment now.
Can you please post a picture of that

·
ID.4 1st Edition Blue (4/20/2021) & Pro/S (8/20/21)
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Can you please post a picture of that
Of the menu items in the infotainment? It’s simply under the “SEATS” option from “Vehicle”/“Interiror” and has two options “Driver” and “Passenger.” I can grab a pic next time I am in the car (albeit I have to remember).

·
ID.4 1st Edition Blue (4/20/2021) & Pro/S (8/20/21)
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
That's odd... can you toss your long coding up here? I've got that enabled on mine and It doesn't work properly for me.
I grabbed it off of another post by a forum member - I’ll see if I can look it up (it wasn’t my coding).

·
15 Posts
You need the Pro pack for this coding, correct?
I just purchased the starter pack to get the pre-written app to disable the Lane Assist. In my opinion, it's worth the money just for that.
(BTW, I ordered it directly from the OBDeleven website. Cheaper than the Amazon price, including shipping, arrived quickly (it was fulfilled by Amazon), and it included an extra 100 credits!)

Easy Entry for both the Driver and Passenger seats have been enabled and are working well..... I just had to figure out that both settings in OBDEleven were under the Driver Seat. I first tried configuring Easy Entry for the passenger seat through the passenger seat control unit.....but using the "controlled by driver seat" option in the Driver Seat control unit did the trick. They are both configurable from the infotainment now.

·
11 Posts
Of the menu items in the infotainment? It’s simply under the “SEATS” option from “Vehicle”/“Interiror” and has two options “Driver” and “Passenger.” I can grab a pic next time I am in the car (albeit I have to remember).
I tryied to activate easy entry both driver seat and passenger side, both gave me an error 31

·
15 Posts
Just received my OBDeleven, due to the comments in this thread. I got the Starter Pack directly from the company's website and noticed an additional 100 credits when I signed in. My main reason for the purchase was to turn off the Lane Assist.
2 questions:
1. I can't get the passenger mirror drop app to work. The app said the car must have a mirror memory capacity. Maybe I don't have that? I have the RWD Pro S model, purchased last July. The original "drop mirror when in reverse" function on the infotainment screen has never worked.
2. What's the fascination with all the DRL options? Just curious; not judging. Am I missing something? There's a couple of apps with the OBDeleven that address the DRL. My car headlight setting is always in "auto" mode, which seems to have both front and rear DRL on.

·
11 Posts
Grab a screenshot?

What’d you do to code it by key? I’ve not attempted this yet.
Water Blue Liquid Fluid Font
Water Blue Liquid Fluid Font
Automatic_radio_key_memory_mode. set to active.
I have to make enabling_easyentry_front_seat_passenger_by_driver set to active. Havent done that yet on the screenshot, that should give me two seats in the menu i think. i currently only have one.

·
11 Posts
Just received my OBDeleven, due to the comments in this thread. I got the Starter Pack directly from the company's website and noticed an additional 100 credits when I signed in. My main reason for the purchase was to turn off the Lane Assist.
2 questions:
1. I can't get the passenger mirror drop app to work. The app said the car must have a mirror memory capacity. Maybe I don't have that? I have the RWD Pro S model, purchased last July. The original "drop mirror when in reverse" function on the infotainment screen has never worked.
2. What's the fascination with all the DRL options? Just curious; not judging. Am I missing something? There's a couple of apps with the OBDeleven that address the DRL. My car headlight setting is always in "auto" mode, which seems to have both front and rear DRL on.
Dont see why obdeleven has that entry. I had that in the car from the first day. Think that works in all id4. I watched a youtube by IDfurkan month before i got the car about hov to set it to autodip. The same metod IDfurkan describes has to be used anyhow. Even after using obdeleven, so no need to pay ten credits for that.

·
15 Posts
Dont see why obdeleven has that entry. I had that in the car from the first day. Think that works in all id4. I watched a youtube by IDfurkan month before i got the car about hov to set it to autodip. The same metod IDfurkan describes has to be used anyhow. Even after using obdeleven, so no need to pay ten credits for that.
Thanks. I thought I had watched all of his videos.

·
White Pro S
529 Posts
Automatic_radio_key_memory_mode. set to active.
I have to make enabling_easyentry_front_seat_passenger_by_driver set to active. Havent done that yet on the screenshot, that should give me two seats in the menu i think. i currently only have one.

so for clarity - this enables memory settings by key? I saw all the settings in there, and was thinking about messing with em, but honestly kind of assumed it'd be a fail - i wasn't sure if this worked in europe or not.

·
11 Posts
so for clarity - this enables memory settings by key? I saw all the settings in there, and was thinking about messing with em, but honestly kind of assumed it'd be a fail - i wasn't sure if this worked in europe or not.
Well i got the easy entry to work,except the passenger side, have to do one change described by another in this thread, but dont have the time until the weekend. As a last test i tried activating the automatic_radio_key_memory_mode. Left the car locked and unlocked, entered the car adjusted the seat and stored my button, then my wife entered the car with her key, adjusted the seat and stored her button. I went back to the car unlocked and the seat drove back, i enteret and put my foot on the brake, then the seat drove forvard into my stored position. Got out and locked the car. I think the seat reversed as i got out. My wife unlocked. The seat drove back, she put her fod on the brake and the seat drove to her position.
I then was the happiest man on the street. I have been wanting that from the first day we got the car. This weekend i will turn on automatic cleaning of the cameras i hope.
Pardon my bad spelling but english is not my language.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts