Volkswagen ID Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
76 Posts

·
2021 Chevy Bolt
53 Posts
I just joined today, but have been lurking for awhile! I drove the ID4 yesterday at a Roadshow event here in Southern California. I wouldn’t have known about that event if it hadn’t been for a post on this site. I’m currently driving a Chevy Volt but I’m ready to go full EV 😎

·
Administrator
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Welcome to VWIDTalk.com!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)

·
121 Posts
I joined weeks ago, but I only just saw this thread. My ID.4 will be my second BEV, replacing my 2015 eGolf. I have never been more satisfied with a car, so the ID.4 will have a lot to live up to!

Have to say that of all the forum-based sites I have visited, this one is by far the friendliest! No spats or mean-spirited posts. Thank you for that!

·
1st Edition
157 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m really enjoying this forum, thanks for having such a welcoming community! I’ve been driving an EV since 2015, and I’ve been obsessing on the ID.4 since it was announced. We did a test drive recently and are totally sold on it, and we were able to place a deposit on a FE.

As a very tall person, I was delighted to sit in the driver seat and discover that it was possible to have the seat too low and too far back, that was a first.

I didn’t cross shop anything. I don’t want a Mustang. The Model Y is not for me. IONIQ 5 looks, um, interesting, but really the ID.4 is the car for us. My wife was all about “how much stuff can I get in back?” and liked what she saw.

·
122 Posts
👋

Glad to be here. This forum has been a wealth of information and discussion. I hope to be able to help just a bit at some point with relevant info or commentary. Y'all are doing a great job!

·
Proud FE owner
970 Posts
👋

Glad to be here. This forum has been a wealth of information and discussion. I hope to be able to help just a bit at some point with relevant info or commentary. Y'all are doing a great job!
Welcome!

·
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
555 Posts
As a very tall person, I was delighted to sit in the driver seat and discover that it was possible to have the seat too low and too far back, that was a first.
That is a cool data point, thanks for that. I am 6’5” and look forward to a completely natural position, which I’ve lacked since we sold the Volvo V70 many years ago.

Welcome to both of you!

·
32 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

I just joined yesterday. I am currently driving a 2014 CR-V EXL and am looking for my next vehicle.

The AWD ID.4 Pro S (non-gradient) looks like it may be the perfect fit as far as form, function and cost to replace my CR-V and a friendly first step into EV ownership.

I came here to get more info about the ID.4 and follow people’s experiences with the RWD model to help me make a final decision on my next vehicle.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts