Volkswagen ID Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
3 Posts
Welcome to the Volkswagen ID Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, our goal is to help establish a greater sense of community among ID owners and enthusiasts. Alternatively, you can create your own dedicated introduction thread as many have done already!

Joining us so far:
Hi, Carlos here from California, USA. I just bought my ID4 Pro S two weeks ago and apart from some issues related to charging and some weird behavior of the car, I am pretty happy with it! I have owned four VW in the past and as far as I know, it’s the best dealer, website and support I have found, VW rocks!

·
23 Posts
I bought our ID4 Pro last Friday, trading in an old Dodge Grand Caravan. It got around 18 mpg, so you can imagine how nice it is to pay next to nothing to fill up. Myself and the whole family love this car, and we all seem to make excuses to run errands in it.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts